What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 2

Giving this another chance playing against a mate. Lost 80-12. Easily one of the worst games I own. 13 sets in 20 minutes while he had 30, breaks every single tackle I attempt high ones, low ones it doesn't matter - kick off, try, kick off, try, Benji Marshall breaking 5 tackles every time :lol:

Prometheus

Juniors
So its the worst game you own because you can't play it very well?

I bet you friend doesn't think its too bad.

Played legendary as the Roosters... won the premiership first year. Pearce 4 Tries (Clive churchill medalist) SBW 1 try Maloney 4/5, top try scorer for the year was Jennings with 16 and SBW + Pearce second with 12 a piece.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade

Its a shit game, regardless how bad he is at it.

if this was a union game or even an nfl game with the bugs and the crap gameplay I doubt we would have a thread as long as this

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
still haven't tried this one, if i see it in the cheapo bin for 25-40 bucks ill give it a crack. Only problem is with the first 2 games that came out i played it that much i basically became unbeatable and lost interest. Started doing seasons with teams filled with the bench running on with the 18-25 squad fillers and still dominating

Tone's right, this game is f**ked.

Just played second season lost to the warriors in the finals twice (including grand final) Pearxe went off injured early with Morts coming off the bench to replace him. 18-12 with 1 minute to go and Maubs and Jenko combine to go the length of the field to force it into extra time. Unfortunately NZ got the ball first and once they get within your 40 they don't miss the field goal so I went down. Lost Mini for season 2014 but Seluinis been on fire for the first 3 games of 2014 (7 tries in 3 games)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I see there was a revamped version of this game on the shelves recently, is it any different or improved on the previous version?

Parra Pride

Coach

When I can't tackle any merkin because they get fended off even diving at their feet yeah it's the worst I own and can suck my c**k. It's a f**king piss take these merkins run up and score from the kick off without being tackled and its not all me even when I don't control the player they get swatted away like flies.

Last edited:
110-7

93 missed tackles to 81 tackles :lol: how does that even work? Tom Humble 16 tackle breaks :lol: f**k off.

Easily the biggest steaming pile of shit I own. You couldn't rape Sydney FC with the f**king all time team on FIFA this badly

nöyd

Staff member
110-7

93 missed tackles to 81 tackles :lol: how does that even work? Tom Humble 16 tackle breaks :lol: f**k off.

Easily the biggest steaming pile of shit I own. You couldn't rape Sydney FC with the f**king all time team on FIFA this badly

dunno about anyone else but i'm dying to know what the score was when you decided to kick a drop goal. please don't say you were leading 7-0 :lol: :lol:

Prometheus

Juniors
When I can't tackle any merkin because they get fended off even diving at their feet yeah it's the worst I own and can suck my c**k. It's a f**king piss take these merkins run up and score from the kick off without being tackled and its not all me even when I don't control the player they get swatted away like flies.

So how come the friend you were playing against didn't have these problems.

If you use a magnifying glass you can see the word "our" in tiny writing before "Game of the Year"

If anyone is wondering, the Game of the Year edition is just the game with the patches and DLC already included. It is intended for new customers, not for anybody who already has the game.

MattYg1

Bench
So how come the friend you were playing against didn't have these problems.

If anyone is wondering, the Game of the Year edition is just the game with the patches and DLC already included. It is intended for new customers, not for anybody who already has the game.

That most certaintly doesnt warrant the title of "Game of the Year" though...

Prometheus

Juniors
I wasn't saying that it does. I was just letting people know what it is so that they don't think its new version of the game.