What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 2

Big Pete

Referee
I'm sure someone will find it funny Geo...

Never played 2K which is why I'm asking. From my experience, you find flaws in the AI and exploit the s**t out of them. This seems standard fare for most sports games give or take a few hours.

Parra Pride

Referee
I remember rugby league 2 the computer never used the interchange bench, so on the hardest difficulty it was just a matter of waiting for their players to get tired and then running riot.

Micistm

Bench
Fingers crossed it's as good as it sounds...but don't get your hopes up. Excuse my cynicism, I really hope it is. The proof will be in the gameplay though. If the most fantastic looking game with features galore plays like a pig...it's still a pig ;-)

Parra Pride

Referee
in the lower difficulties and more competitive in the harder difficulties

Which usually just means your opponents front rowers can run down your fullbacks if you make a break, and the opponent also throws about 1000 offloads before getting tackle.

Which usually just means your opponents front rowers can run down your fullbacks if you make a break, and the opponent also throws about 1000 offloads before getting tackle.

Not in this game they won't.

Will be interesting to see how they went about the pacing of players at the various difficulties. Would be great if it was solely skill based rather than speed upping and lowering.

Last edited:

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
IGN questions & answers were a bit dull. I did like someone asking about Backbreaker, that would have been awesome. Still better looking tackles than even this years Madden.

http://au.ign.com/articles/2012/08/15/big-ant-boss-answers-your-rugby-league-live-2-questions

Also the IGN interview too

looks like they have been working hard on this. The pics in the informer mag look good. Tactical passing sounds good and also the 'freaks' type system looks good eg having to set your defence style when different players get the ball.

Career mode is going to be awesome in the sense of building a club up with juniors etc
i hope we are able to edit existing teams so we can update 2013 squads there would be no use buying it if we cant!