What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 2

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Croker usually wears tape on his wrists so it must be him.

197745-jarrod-croker.jpg

Who is the Tigers nuffy in the background randomly given a Kiwi jersey? Doesn't look like LOLtzen or Lawrence. Sort of looks like Ayshford.

Best guess at the lineup is Croker, bald Raiders player, Benji, Ayshford and Papalli?

edit: guessing the bald one is Campese

Last edited:

azsportza

Live Update Team
Croker usually wears tape on his wrists so it must be him.

197745-jarrod-croker.jpg

Who is the Tigers nuffy in the background randomly given a Kiwi jersey? Doesn't look like LOLtzen or Lawrence. Sort of looks like Ayshford.

Best guess at the lineup is Croker, bald Raiders player, Benji, Ayshford and Papalli?

Either Ayshford or maybe Beau Ryan. But yes it seems they have just photoshopped the jerseys to suit.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Cover image is from round 4 this year, Monday night Raiders v Tigers.

Here's Croker scoring a try, so it's him 100% (not that there was much doubt)

763297-tigers-v-raiders.jpg

My roughie for the Tigers mystery man is Matt Groat, but the head isn't round enough.

azsportza

Live Update Team
I expect updates every second on the second.

And if that were the case then I would end up in Twitter jail is just under a minute and a half :p I will do my best to try and get updates out during the night. But like I said, if not it won't be until 8PM once the event is done

Can you Ask them about their plans for future releases? If another game depends on success here or if this game is a "get gameplay right, add more features in the future" type of plan.

Personal I'd love to see a classic match mode like Shane warne cricket 99 had but know its not a priority right now.

azsportza

Live Update Team
Can you Ask them about their plans for future releases? If another game depends on success here or if this game is a "get gameplay right, add more features in the future" type of plan.

Personal I'd love to see a classic match mode like Shane warne cricket 99 had but know its not a priority right now.

I am sure they will have something. They could release a DLC later on like they did for AFL live

Ausguy

Coach
I'm not sure they will allow phones etc but If they do I might send brief messages on here. Nothing detailed as I want to look at as much a I can over the 2 hours.

Ausguy

Coach
Nothing in the email says that at all. The last thing the developers would want is for those attending to keep it for themselves.

If its bad I will say so. On the flip side if it exceeds my expectations I will also say so. I'm cautiously curious to be honest.