What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 2

Parra Pride

Referee
I think the IGN Q&A mentioned that the options you have for tactical passing have to do with position on the field and tackle count...

I remember reading something like that and it makes sense really, there are certain plays you would never try when you're coming off your 10 metre line, but you would go for in the opponents 20 metres.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
People have been saying today that you can customise Jerseys. Plus use clubs "vintage" logos and logos from past clubs like the Steelers, Bears, Reds and even teams like Glebe, Cumberalnd and University.

That sounds insane!

Special K

Coach
Yes.

Hopefully you can create your own franchise with created teams. I loved my 20 team comp in RL1

I'm more concerned about what happens on the field. If they gave me this gameplay and everything else was the same as RLL I would still be very happy with it. Everything else is a massive bonus.

Parra Pride

Referee
That is my understanding as well...really don't a big deal since you will still be able to sign players from other teams to use.

I like having my own player in my franchise mode, and it was possible in RL2, RL2: WCE and RL3, I really don't understand why it isn't available in RLL2.

natheel

Coach
why do we think you can't use created players in career mode? pretty sure you can. they have said you can use them in all modes.

azsportza

Live Update Team
why do we think you can't use created players in career mode? pretty sure you can. they have said you can use them in all modes.

You can only use created teams to play a 1 year season and not the 10 year career mode. That is my understand of the newest information that as been said by a Tru Blu rep.

natheel

Coach
with all the new additions and the extensive customisations i can't see them not letting us use our created players in Career.

I think they are meaning 'Competition' as all modes apart from 'casual' mode

Parra Pride

Referee
with all the new additions and the extensive customisations i can't see them not letting us use our created players in Career.

I think they are meaning 'Competition' as all modes apart from 'casual' mode

That is what I think too, it just makes no sense to be able to use them in all but on mode.

so what you're saying if you wanted Sonny Bill to play for the Roosters in 2013 or if you wanted to play with 2013 squads in career mode, you won't be able to? that pretty much sucks

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Surely you can modify the 2012 sqauds to reflect 2013 when it comes around.

I'm reading it as you can add custom players to one of the 16 NRL teams in franchise mode, but can't say create the North Sydney bears team and use them in Franchise.

azsportza

Live Update Team
Surely you can modify the 2012 sqauds to reflect 2013 when it comes around.

I'm reading it as you can add custom players to one of the 16 NRL teams in franchise mode, but can't say create the North Sydney bears team and use them in Franchise.

You can add players to current teams, as you say it's also my understanding that you won't be able to use custom teams in franchise mode

natheel

Coach
Yeah I think you will be able to add custom players to teams to use in career just not custom teams

Anyone going to the demo today in Miranda or mt druitt? If so ask someone if you can use custom players in career mode

Latest posts