What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 2

natheel

Coach
According to a former who went this morning over at the sidhe forums. He said the rep has stated you can use both created teams and players in career

It still needs to be confirmed officially, it seems he (the rep) might be refering to the competition mode, not Franchise Mode. I'm awaiting confirmation. The key thing is mainly custom players being allowed in Franchise as it will go a ways of allowing us to keep Franchise updated frequently.

I'm not fussed on custom teams or my own player but I'm pretty fussy about updated squads so if say SBW signs with Easts or anywhere else I want to create him and have him there.

If not you could probably get away with customizing a current player if you really had to

natheel

Coach
pretty sure you can have them in franchise.

look at the create a player video, pretty sure that sleeve the player has is SBW's or at least very damn close. Why would they put that in there if you couldn't put him into your squad for career?

natheel

Coach
Interesting achievement

"turn a profit every year in career mode" that sounds like career mode will be a lot deeper than just signing a sponsor.

by the sounds of things its not just 'you are the coach' its more 'you are the manager of the club' you can sign sponsors, players, adjust budgets and even sign and sack coaches

Parra Pride

Referee
I find it interesting there's only one achievement for online play, looks like a cake walk as far as achievements go to be honest.

if anyone who has been to the demo games or are going can they ask for a release date/what stage are they at with the game because i have heard the game will come out during the finals or early October. Really hope customising teams will be easy and it will not be hard to find logos/jerseys for teams like Wales, France, PNG etc..

ceagle

Bench
if anyone who has been to the demo games or are going can they ask for a release date/what stage are they at with the game because i have heard the game will come out during the finals or early October. Really hope customising teams will be easy and it will not be hard to find logos/jerseys for teams like Wales, France, PNG etc..
Apparently Microsoft have approved the game and they are waiting for Sony to do so, they reckon it will be out in October some time.

Parra Pride

Referee

The game is at least 8 weeks off release.

natheel

Coach
as microsoft has approved it i can't see sony knocking it back. i reckon a release date will be announced in the next 2 days or so. giving them 3-4 weeks to produce it. so a late september early october release would be on the cards. i'm predicting first week after the gf

Latest posts