What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 2

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I'll be getting it on 360. Just prefer the controller and online functions.

Maybe start another thread with lists for gamertags/consoles for those getting it rather than clogging up the impressions here?

Big Pete

Referee
Walt Flanigan said:
Well I'm happy to go with the majority.

Same here.

I might end up getting both versions though if there's a decent enough split.

Also would love to take those Sidhe boys down.

MattYg1

Bench

Maybe start another thread with lists for gamertags/consoles for those getting it rather than clogging up the impressions here?

Yes and perhaps we will organise a team of players for each console to represent the mighty LU forums...

once we have teams sorted we will start another thread officially challenging the clowns at the Sidhe forum (name calling is just for dramatic effect I actually have a membership over there myself)

azsportza

Live Update Team
Yes and perhaps we will organise a team of players for each console to represent the mighty LU forums...

once we have teams sorted we will start another thread officially challenging the clowns at the Sidhe forum (name calling is just for dramatic effect I actually have a membership over there myself)

Well I'll be putting my hand up for the Xbox Team. I also have just recently signed up to the Sidhe in light of the RLL2 preview night as there seem to be big issue over there. But I will be on Team LU once we have players sorted

Parra Pride

Referee
Sounds good. Who is in? Hands up people - It would be awesome to have LU v Sidhe

I'm in... Only if I can be captain, coach, playmaker, goal kicked...

I'll have both systems by then but leaning more towards PS3 at this stage.

When the question was asked about 150 posts ago.

Walt has both but is also leaning towards PS3
natheel PS3
And I think Parra Pride has both as well.

Would be great if we can all get it for the one console.

I do have both, however I will going with the 360 purely because I prefer it over PS3.

azsportza

Live Update Team
Is it possible to add a poll to this thread... I tried to create a new thread but it was deleted.

azsportza

Live Update Team

I tried, but it was removed moments after I removed it.

nöyd

Staff member
Is it possible to add a poll to this thread... I tried to create a new thread but it was deleted.

yep sorry mate, i deleted it as i was about to start 2 separate threads which have now been stickied. no reason why both xbox and ps3 can't kick sidhe's arse...

azsportza

Live Update Team
yep sorry mate, i deleted it as i was about to start 2 separate threads which have now been stickied. no reason why both xbox and ps3 can't kick sidhe's arse...

Well can we add a poll to this year? It would be good to get a number of players so we can work out who is on which team.

Cartman

Juniors
The anticipation for this game has ruined other games for me at the moment, can't wait for a release date to be announced. If it is anywhere near as good as it looks it will be sweet.

I am sure there will be some glitches/annoyances, I just hope the overall gameplay delivers. I played a lot of NBA 2K11 and that game was awesome and it would have had 1000x the budget of RLL2 and there were still little things in that that would bug me, so I am not expecting the perfect game. I just want a league game that makes playing like an actual league team would play a viable play style to use.

Rambo1'

Juniors
I can not wait for this game to come out. Thought the trailer looked bloody good. Never thought the first one was as bad as a lot of people are making out

Micistm

Bench
The anticipation for this game has ruined other games for me at the moment, can't wait for a release date to be announced. If it is anywhere near as good as it looks it will be sweet.

I am sure there will be some glitches/annoyances, I just hope the overall gameplay delivers. I played a lot of NBA 2K11 and that game was awesome and it would have had 1000x the budget of RLL2 and there were still little things in that that would bug me, so I am not expecting the perfect game. I just want a league game that makes playing like an actual league team would play a viable play style to use.

yeah,bound to be some glitches, it won't be perfect, but sounds like it'll play a good game by all accounts.
360 version for me.

Micistm

Bench
I'm getting quite hyped for this, this may be the first game I preorder since RE4 on the gamecube. I wasn't going to, but think I heard enough to know it'll be a good game

natheel

Coach
With the new sharing system maybe we can each create ourselves and put us up on the system and we can download them and put those players into career mode so if I put myself on the psn rll2 system someone can chuck me in the eels on their console etc

Latest posts