What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 2

Parra Pride

Referee
With the new sharing system maybe we can each create ourselves and put us up on the system and we can download them and put those players into career mode so if I put myself on the psn rll2 system someone can chuck me in the eels on their console etc

I'll put you in Wenty mate. :thumb

azsportza

Live Update Team
If we are going to have many people in the one team... which position would you like to play?

I call dibs on the #9 jersey :p

nöyd

Staff member
anyone have video capturing capabilities? would make for some great viewing

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Just make it a 8 -16 team tourney, single elimination one conference will be LU and the other being Sidhe fanboys. Best of the best battle it out in the decider.

I've all written my thoughts and etc, but for anyone still undecided.. Do yourself a favor and pick this up when it's released.

azsportza

Live Update Team
This is the team we have so far - not sure whether they are xbox or ps3, but here at the starting 13:
If you are on the list can you post which console you are buying the game for

1. natheel
5. Frederick (PS3)
6. Parra Pride (Xbox 360)
7. Red&BlackBear (PS3)
8. Non Terminator
9. azsportza (Xbox 360)
10. RHCP (Xbox 360)
11. Tonearm Terrorwrist (Xbox 360)
12. Big Pete (PS3)
13. Walt Flanigan (Xbox 360 & PS3)

14. MattYg1