What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 2

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
This is the team we have so far - not sure whether they are xbox or ps3, but here at the starting 13:
If you are on the list can you post which console you are buying the game for

1. natheel
5. Frederick
6. Parra Pride
7. Red&BlackBear
8. Non Terminator
9. azsportza (Xbox 360)
11. Tonearm Terrorwrist
12. Big Pete
13. Walt Flanigan (Xbox 360 & PS3)

PS3 for me thanks.

When I get the game, i'll be firstly creating expansion franchises. All of them... obviously logo's in the game pending. Central Coast Bears, Western Pirates, Central Queensland Bulls/Rams, Southern Orcas, PNG Hunters.. I'll just keep Ipswich Jets as the same one's from Q-Cup, probably won't make Brisbane Bombers though. How about you guys?

azsportza

Live Update Team
PS3 for me thanks.

When I get the game, i'll be firstly creating expansion franchises. All of them... obviously logo's in the game pending. Central Coast Bears, Western Pirates, Central Queensland Bulls/Rams, Southern Orcas, PNG Hunters.. I'll just keep Ipswich Jets as the same one's from Q-Cup, probably won't make Brisbane Bombers though. How about you guys?

The first thing I will do after I have a look around at all the menus will be to have a few games in casual mode so I can learn the controls. IMO that is the biggest issue I will face is getting a handle on the controls

Ausguy

Coach
The first thing I will do after I have a look around at all the menus will be to have a few games in casual mode so I can learn the controls. IMO that is the biggest issue I will face is getting a handle on the controls

Very similar however what i tend to do and some call me weird is i like to read through the manual (if any) or look at the controller map while watching AI v AI... starting on low skill level and moving up on only a shot game maybe 5 each way... this allows me to watch other stuff...

once im confident i can have a go with basic controls covered i will start exhibition games on rookie and away i go

This is the team we have so far - not sure whether they are xbox or ps3, but here at the starting 13:
If you are on the list can you post which console you are buying the game for

1. natheel
5. Frederick
6. Parra Pride (Xbox 360)
7. Red&BlackBear (PS3)
8. Non Terminator
9. azsportza (Xbox 360)
11. Tonearm Terrorwrist
12. Big Pete
13. Walt Flanigan (Xbox 360 & PS3)

360 for me Az

Parra Pride

Referee
Something I've been wondering, we can apparently sign coaches during franchise mode, but how many coaches will be available to choose from? And for Parra, will Stuart be coach or will I have to re-sack Kearney?

MattYg1

Bench
Would it be bizarre for me to say I would like to be Number 14. Interchange hooker/half/five eight... You know real impact player off the bench :D

Cartman

Juniors
Do we know if it is even possible to have a full human controlled team online? That would be chaos lol.

I would love to get a run, any position. PS3.

azsportza

Live Update Team
If we can only play 4v4, then these are the teams so far

TEAM XBOX:
6. Parra Pride (Xbox 360)
9. azsportza (Xbox 360)
10. RHCP (Xbox 360)
11. Tonearm Terrorwrist (Xbox 360)
14. MattYg1 (Xbox 360)

TEAM PS3:
1. natheel (PS3)
7. Red&BlackBear (PS3)