What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 2

saints4ever

First Grade
Dont have facebook, can anyone tell me if they know, or if I can email SIDHE or Big Ant to ask if they intend on releasing a custom allow patch at some stage?

DB

First Grade
From what I have gathered, there is no DLC due to the NRL licencing, patches are unknown as of this stage.

MattYg1

Bench
Dont have facebook, can anyone tell me if they know, or if I can email SIDHE or Big Ant to ask if they intend on releasing a custom allow patch at some stage?

You would have to contact Tru Blu entertainment or Big Ant for that, nothing to do with Sidhe.

At this stage i wouldnt bank on a patch coming out for it. Patches especially through Xbox are extremely expensive for the publisher to push through.

On top of that while Big Ant are apologetic about not including custom players/teams in Franchise mode they also respond by saying essentially "you will love the game regardless"... (please excuse the non chalant paraphrasing)

natheel

Coach
Technically there is DLC with being able to share your custom sides just need a patch to allow customs in the career mode.

MattYg1

Bench
Technically there is DLC with being able to share your custom sides just need a patch to allow customs in the career mode.

Lol and unfortunatly the patch is the expensive part that they probably wont fork out for...

Can you press the button when it goes to Video ref to allow any random decision...this would keep it realistic.

Also...what is the combo for a grapple tackle ?.

natheel

Coach
anyone keen on joining another ps3 comp im putting together we have a forum for it and the teams available are

Melbourne Storm
Sydney Roosters
Wests Tigers
Gold Coast Titans
New Zealand Warriors
Canberra Raiders
South Sydney Rabbitohs
St George Illawarra Dragons

please sign up to this site

http://rll2ps3onlinecomp[dot]nospam10[dot]com/index.cgi? just replace the [dot] with "."

we have trading going on at the moment aswell so get in there guys first in best dressed

i'm eelsfan on there so if you sign up pm me who you want on there and i'll hopefully have a team for you by 8pm tonight

Last edited:

Utey

Coach
Yeah for that reason I have purchased from EB. I feel super dirty though. Rip off merkins.

user_nat

Coach
It's $80 at JB. Which is a better option than EB.

Wouldn't be suprised if the department stores, Big W in particular, beat that also.

saints4ever

First Grade
Anyone know if the player can select their rep teams, or will the game do it? Picking your own would be sweet

Latest posts