What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 2

your the type of tightass who will never fully experience and live life... always thinking about am i getting my monies worth

No I'm not a tightarse I just don't support half arsed bullshit blindly like a f**king puppet. If you want to fork over money for something even if you know it sucks and is shit then go ahead and do it, but thanks to morons like you such franchises like CoD are forever f**ked.

T.T

Juniors
No I'm not a tightarse I just don't support half arsed bullshit blindly like a f**king puppet. If you want to fork over money for something even if you know it sucks and is shit then go ahead and do it, but thanks to morons like you such franchises like CoD are forever f**ked.

lol how is CoD f**ked?

please elighten me to what games you do actually own

Parra Pride

Referee
lol how is CoD f**ked?

please elighten me to what games you do actually own

CoD is f**ked because they release the same game multiple times in a row with a few different maps and people eat it up like it's brand new.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
CoD is f**ked because they release the same game multiple times in a row with a few different maps and people eat it up like it's brand new.

Bingo!

Also every year the same bugs and annoying gameplay remains ie - quick scoping. Playing online is just dickheads using sniper rifles.

cb4

First Grade
I will buy it as it hasthe game even if it will be a bum.

I hope we can add things like strapping, tattoos and socks up or down to created players. Also boot colours as well.

MattYg1

Bench
I will buy it as it hasthe game even if it will be a bum.

I hope we can add things like strapping, tattoos and socks up or down to created players. Also boot colours as well.

I'd say thats a happenin... you can see different strappings and white boots also tattoos in the screens so it would be insane to imagine they wouldnt add that depth to create a player...

Also for anybody who hasnt heard the official facebook page for Rugby League Live 2 has announced a trailer will be released this week...

I am thinking Wednesday to coincide with Origin...

simostorm

Bench
i went to google.. then i typed rugby league live 2.. then i found the link within the first 4-5 results shown..

this might be crazy.. but.. maybe.. just maybe.. you could do a google search too??

natheel

Coach
more pics up on facebook

pics of blues and maroons teams, player likenesses are pretty good

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Meh, so far it looks very average. The new photos do not show any gameplay, Ill wait to see the trailer.

I made the mistake of being excited about a league game previously, it ended poorly.

Dragon

Coach
I hope its a gameplay trailer, not just some 1 minute clip showing close-ups of scrums and player models

Patorick

Staff member
Not overly impressed with the graphics.

All I want are fully customizable rosters, everything else is gravy after the last one.

LESStar58

Referee
The problem I have is they release them post season when you know next years team will not be the same. At least have a 2k sports style set up where you can download the updated roster....

Latest posts