What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 2

Zoidberg

First Grade
Playing on Legend the Knights were beating me 24-0 at the 20 minute mark, nek minnit....

16pf15.jpg

Nek minnit... you changed to control the Knights?

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Maybe he upped all the Eels players stats?

Anyway

Playing on Veteran in my first season with the Eels, I am dominating the game but can't rack up the score. Leading 6-0 I thrown an intercept and it's 6-6, they then get down my end and take a field goal 6-7.
Then I score right on the stroke of halftime out wide miss conversion 10-7.
After HT The go ove the line but Hayne catches him and holds them up. I score to extend to 16-7 but they hit right back with a Darius Boyd length of the field after my grubber deflects right to him 16-13. They score again 16-19. I score a brilliant try to Sandow with a long pass and a quick short pass by Hindy 22-19. With "8 minutes to go they pull the trick of kicking it close to the side line and they score from the next set 25-22. I thought I was gone, struggling to make metres and I make a mistake and am defending my line with under 3 to go. I get the ball back still struggling down to the second last tackle...enter Jacob Loko...throw him a long cut out he fends of Mc Manus, out paces the centre fends Boyd, beats the cover defender and crashes over in the corner as the siren sounds to win it 26-25.

I know I'm only on veteran but I like that I am still challenged without it being too hard. (20 mins games)

Someone

Bench
played two seasons with eels on pro and made the gf twice, winning the second time. beat dragons 29-22.

picked warriors for my new career on legend and regretting it. Cant wait til end of season so i can get some fit backs..

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
What level recruiting are people using? I'm on hard (or whatever the highest level is) but I'm concerned it may be too hard.

MattYg1

Bench
10 is to short unless your playing on the lower levels... otherwise if you try to play it like the game is designed to be played by the time you have built up sustained pressure and field position its half time and the score is still 0-0

20 has given me some tense final 10 minutes though...

leading 24-20 against the Tigers the other night and the Tigs had all the ball and momentum in the final 10 and somehow i was able to hold on for the win...

Playing so many other games and only really get to play this maybe once or twice a week (including some 2 player with a mate) I think its really making me love the game more because I am yet to master anything or yet to experience things like the end of my first year in franchise even.

I was surprised and happy to see this game on the EB Games Best Sellers shelf on the weekend... good sign for future iterations...

natheel

Coach
What level recruiting are people using? I'm on hard (or whatever the highest level is) but I'm concerned it may be too hard.

I'm on easy I find even then you have to pay quite a bit over to lure big names to your club. Particularly fullbacks hookers and halves. Forwards are easy to get

Zoidberg

First Grade
If anyone watches or is interested, there's a review for this on ABC 2's Good Game tomorrow night.
Tuesday night at 8.30. I haven't really seen any reviews, apart from ours, so might be interesting.

MattYg1

Bench
If anyone watches or is interested, there's a review for this on ABC 2's Good Game tomorrow night.
Tuesday night at 8.30. I haven't really seen any reviews, apart from ours, so might be interesting.

6/10 from IGN... I agree with what they said however i think the game is worthy of at least a 7/10

Ausguy

Coach
The issue with any review is these people would of played the game for what maybe 2 hours??

Who's opinion has changed from hour 2 up until now.?

Latest posts