What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 3

3 things I would like to see in this game:

-Be a pro mode.
-No matches played between the CPU if you leave it on the menu screen without doing anything for a while.
-ducks :p

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Still no news...

I hope this game has a club feel
I'd like to see the NSW/NYC comps feel like they matter, you know, bring players up, drop players down etc

Still hoping for the 9s, but I doubt they'll have it

ceagle

Bench
If they can just have something that played like the old EA rugby games with next gen graphics and physics that will be enough for me.

But it seems no developer recently has been able to code a game where drawing and passing works properly since then. It's really been a mess since ala RL2 intercepts.

Last edited:

TheVelourFog

First Grade
Slow play the balls, constant intercepts and overpowered fends killed the last one.

interested in the new one but hope they fix the gameplay before bothering with the aesthetic stuff

HBK619

Juniors
I hope you guys have fixed the A.I considerably, like where it is almost impossible for the A.I to miss a field goal or a goal kick
We're using many more factors in making those things work with RLL3.

Difficulty, angle, pressure, skill will all be taken into account when any player takes shots at goal.

I think we have a very nice balance as it stands.
Slow play the balls, constant intercepts and overpowered fends killed the last one.

interested in the new one but hope they fix the gameplay before bothering with the aesthetic stuff
Again, we have new systems for this stuff now.

You'll be able to do both quick and slow play the balls.

Intercepts have most definitely been toned down, now you'll definitely know why you've had an intercept occur if it does.

And our evasion system has been completely re-built to take into account several factors that make it work much better.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
We're using many more factors in making those things work with RLL3.

Difficulty, angle, pressure, skill will all be taken into account when any player takes shots at goal.

I think we have a very nice balance as it stands.Again, we have new systems for this stuff now.

You'll be able to do both quick and slow play the balls.

Intercepts have most definitely been toned down, now you'll definitely know why you've had an intercept occur if it does.

And our evasion system has been completely re-built to take into account several factors that make it work much better.

Good to hear, thank you for responding, now about that launch price tag.....Why

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Here are your new screenshots:

241877_363592307176868_2700541983343981848_o.jpg

11206493_363592317176867_4469577143147321874_o.jpg

Starting to look a bit better but I always found the sideline view confusing to play.

Rhyno

First Grade
Player appearance is important to me if a player doesn't look like himself than I won't use that player

Jono078

Referee
The Nathan peats picture yesterday was awesome.

Those 2 screen shot pictures are boring and don't tell me anything and don't get me any more excited.

A trailer is due. To see how players move and control.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
If anything these are better.

Actual game play pictures.i don't care about some close up that I would never use in game.

In fairness I'd rather smooth game play over all the cosmetics. Are we any close to a release date being confirmed?