What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumor Mill

Tongue

Juniors
The Ice rumours have fired up again after his non-commital interview about the Tigers.

Poster on the Warriors site claims it's down to the Warriors and Tigers sorting out compensation and on the Tigers forum Curran's name keeps cropping up as part of the comp.

Grain of salt for now I guess. Until the Eels are eliminated we won't here anything official.
Not gaining anything if we're swapping Curran for Ice.

JJ

Immortal
Is this the new model, nearly ruin kids, let them go somewhere good and develop them bring them back and finish the job?

Izz

Bench
Curran should be one of the guys we build the squad around, not someone we even think about trading

Stay away, Ice. You and your ego

Reactions: JJ

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I hope Papalii gets forced to sit down on the sidelines if he doesn’t want to play for the Tigers

I’m sick of all this “I’ll decide when the season is over” crap. No son, you decided last year, signed your contract and that’s that. The Tigers because they had your signature let Garner, Tuilagi and Leilua go elsewhere

Tongue

Juniors
I dont want Ice. He's a f**kwit.

I want curran.
A lot of successful people are f**kwits.
Ice must prepare extremely well or he just naturally has a big motor.
If he comes, and prepares the same way he does now, some of our current squad might learn a thing or too.

Leber

Bench
Whoa did he steal your lunch or something?
I dont know what makes him a f**kwit he's a machine on the field WTF are you on about?
because he was ratshit for us, just here to get his paycheck and not put in. The he goes to the eels and 'magically' starts putting in,

You cant blame all that on training. Thats effort.

JJ

Immortal
because he was ratshit for us, just here to get his paycheck and not put in. The he goes to the eels and 'magically' starts putting in,

I think he was given a strange role with us tbh, better coaching and system

Matua

Bench

The Warriors are a shit organisation. 99% of the time when a player comes right when leaving the Warriors it's the club's fault. He went to a professional club and the results are obvious.

How many players have we made better from a club perspective? He wasn't on that much with us when he was playing. I don't want to lose Curran I'm with you on that one. I'd rather have Ice in the mix too, he's just too good not to include if we snare him back. Tohu is broken and collecting his retirement (Yeah I said it)
When he was playing for us we weren't exactly (and still not) the best club to bring up new players and if anything we are lucky to even be considered after the way we also treated his development (or lack of)

Latest posts