What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumor Mill

Blair

Coach
My deep, trusty Parra source said that Ice just bagged the Warriors all day when he arrived at the Eels. The coaching, the management, the whole set-up.

I'm not sure why he'd want to come back, nothing's changed, has it?

Rich102

Staff member
Surely he is just using the Warriors as a bargining tool.

Last edited:

JJ

Immortal
My deep, trusty Parra source said that Ice just bagged the Warriors all day when he arrived at the Eels. The coaching, the management, the whole set-up.

Good to hear he tells it like it is

SpaceMonkey

Immortal

Plenty has changed, just not for the better

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Wont publicly commit to the tigers for next year but keeps saying he will miss Parra when he leaves at the end of the season and is soaking up his final days with the club.

Admits he is leaving, doesnt commit to the Tigers where signed a contract. That basically confirms there is a 3rd club (us).

Shit go though, Tigers let go of Leilua, Garner, Tuilagi etc based on him being in their backrow. I'd be pissed if I were them

JJ

Immortal
Better be a 5'6" - 75Kg has-been so as not to compete with our "Alpha" owner.
Yep, only room for one self identified alpha male, else disharmony and disorganisation would disrupt the coordination and performance of the troupe

Campion

Juniors
People in prominent business positions are typically psychopaths, narcissists etc. They're all the same breed of merkin.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I’m out too. I’m at a pretty forward pack-friendly 103kg right now… shame too much is lard and I should be 10-15 less.

Rich102

Staff member
We are nearing the 1st November datt for signings.
Not many rumors.
This could be a disastrous year.
Is Cam George ready for full training?
And if the backline is being built around S Johnson we are screwed before we start.
How did we get to this?