What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumor Mill

It doesn't matter how good a stock of centres we have when Solomone Kata-Kearney Jr is in the team with guaranteed selection every week.

I hope not in 2019. An injury could be a blessing should Kata not warrant selection tho lol We will see what happens.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Rumour has Luke at Parra before round 1, warriors said to him when he signed his deal they wouldn’t stand in his way if he got a better deal somewhere else

Benek

Juniors
If that's the case, will Nate Roach last a full season without his body falling apart again?

VillaTheGorilla

Juniors
Yeah it would be criminal to let Luke go in the same off season as SJ and Mannering when we have a pile of money currently being unused...

Surely he's on more than $160k tho

Rumour has Luke at Parra before round 1, warriors said to him when he signed his deal they wouldn’t stand in his way if he got a better deal somewhere else
Bugger just posted this as a thread, didn't check here first.
It's a rich deal from Parra, while we have the money we may not want to tie it all up.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
I hate to bring up my nostradamus abilities here but I did ask the question in the other thread - what other good player are we going to lose?...few weeks later, it looks Luke. FFS!

VillaTheGorilla

Juniors
I hate to bring up my nostradamus abilities here but I did ask the question in the other thread - what other good player are we going to lose?...few weeks later, it looks Luke. FFS!

Lol. So full of your self.

Hey Nostradamus, can you please tell us what position on the ladder the Warriors are gunna end up?

Thanks in advance

JJ

Immortal
I agree that I don’t think it will happen, but in the example above the Warriors would also need to be tacking on another year to his deal to match Parras multi year offer
They did well to get him at a bargain

I wouldn't be rushing to a multi year deal TBH

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I agree that I don’t think it will happen, but in the example above the Warriors would also need to be tacking on another year to his deal to match Parras multi year offer

Maybe.

I'm not 100% sure on how the cap works but I think there's a limit to how much you can front load and you can't roll cap over so Warriors having a mil sitting there isn't really worth it if there's no signing on the horizon.

Upgrade his 1 year deal to a higher per year amount than the Eels (350k reportedly) and he may back himself to earn more next year (whether here or somewhere else) and come out ahead overall.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Lol. So full of your self.

Hey Nostradamus, can you please tell us what position on the ladder the Warriors are gunna end up?

Thanks in advance
Hey hey just calm down keyboard warrior.

After losing CNK, on that thread, I honestly started to wonder who we'd lose next. I didnt think Luke could be next. After reading some others posts on this matter, I think we should be ok with Roache.

VillaTheGorilla

Juniors
Hey hey just calm down keyboard warrior.

After losing CNK, on that thread, I honestly started to wonder who we'd lose next. I didnt think Luke could be next. After reading some others posts on this matter, I think we should be ok with Roache.

Haha what do you mean key board warrior? I didn't act tough I just called you put on some of your ridiculousness.

You rate yourself as a bit of a Nostradamus so I'm curious to hear a prediction from you to back it up :rofl:

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Haha what do you mean key board warrior? I didn't act tough I just called you put on some of your ridiculousness.

You rate yourself as a bit of a Nostradamus so I'm curious to hear a prediction from you to back it up :rofl:
When you come third in richs weekly tipping comp, whilst picking the Warriors to win 95% of the time, proves I know how to tip as well as share game technicalities that only coaches and players understand.

What have you come in the WEEKLY GAME BY GAME tipping comp?

VillaTheGorilla

Juniors
When you come third in richs weekly tipping comp, whilst picking the Warriors to win 95% of the time, proves I know how to tip as well as share game technicalities that only coaches and players understand.

What have you come in the WEEKLY GAME BY GAME tipping comp?

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Okay pal. Where did you come with last year's competition when we had to pick the Warriors position at 4 points in the year? 16th out of 18 :rofl:

What predictions do the great Nostradamus have for us this year?

Please, enlighten me :wink:

spear tackle

Juniors
Hopefully this isn't accurate.

Yes something did happen , it was in the news the other day it resulted in the warriors player and his mother contacting the police about it. Which is pretty odd since allegedly they were the assaulters not the assaulties , anyway is in the hands of the Police now so I guess we'll just have to wait and see if anything comes of it.

jaseg

Juniors
The woman making the accusation did say (before deleting the whole thing) that her son had refused to give her any details RE what actually happened.

So who knows..