What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

lotti

Bench
haha very funny. I think Monas put it best the talk last night that I am going to the Roosters is simply rubbish. Note the word before in my post in posting what Monas said I was putting an end to any speculation that Monas is going to be playing for any club other than Manly before it started.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Captain Jack Sparrow said:
Ciraldo => Bulldogs looks like it could be off. First grade selection may swing Ciraldo back to the Sharks. Especially with the Newtown thing now off.

Ciraldo => Sharks (may re sign today) his successful debut has changed some thinking
Kimmorley => Bradford. Not likely. Contract extension with Sharks is though. (have to admit I'm dubious on this mail)

lotti

Bench
yeah but that's because Orford and Bell were playing and I believe they're Sea Eagles next year and as such will fall under his captaincy.

Mzilikazi

Juniors
lotti said:
yeah but that's because Orford and Bell were playing and I believe they're Sea Eagles next year and as such will fall under his captaincy.
Monaghan will not be captain next year.

lotti

Bench
he could be, Manly are happy with him well at least Max is and when Max talks Manly listens. Can this and the now closed topic be the end of the speculation about Michael Monaghan's future?

Esoj

Juniors
last time I checked the captain had to be on the field. monas could be on the bench next year orford was bought for one purpose to play 7. Although monas could be hooker next year he could also be on the bench or in pl. manly obviously aren't happy with monas why else would they buy orford.

warriors news
betham is apparently going no where.
vagana is not coming to warriors.

RiotAct

Juniors
Because Monaghan isn't a natural number7, There will be a starting spot in the team for him next year though

Franko

Juniors
lotti said:
Before anyone goes Michael Monaghan-Roosters or him going to any other club in the future here's what the man himself said today. Manly captain Michael Monaghan has today asked fans to forget about the rumours that he:
1 - Wants a release from Manly.
2 - Is talking to other clubs.
Monaghan said today:
"I have signed a new three year deal with Manly and this is where I want to play my football.I don't know where the rumours are coming from and the talk last night that I am going to the Roosters is simply rubbish.
"I am a proud captain of a team in a race for the finals.This is where I want to concentrate and I am sick and tired of all the rumours being spread that I am talking to a multitude of clubs - I am NOT talking to another club and neither is my manager.
"I would respectfully ask supporters to ignore any media speculation that I am unhappy and seeking to go elsewhere because it isn't true.
"Like the rest of the side I am hell bent on helping get Manly to the finals.Let's talk about the positives - not negatives all the time.
"I appreciate the support I am receiving but this paranoid approach has got to stop ....for the good of the side.
"It is the last time I am going to say it - IGNORE speculation." Monaghan said.
Monaghan added that he doesn't have a problem in the world with Matt orford coming to the club.
"I welcome Matt,Steve Bell and any other player the club feels can help us win a premiership - I am an employee and as such will play where I am chosen.Can I make it any clearer?" Monaghan said. Please remember that in future, Monas is happy with the current club he's playing with and that is the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles plus he's on contract with them for the next 3 years.

I don't know if Monaghan is going to the roosters or not. But if he was do you really think he would come out and say.

1. Yes i want a release
2. Yes i'm talking to other clubs.

Perhaps if he wasn't captain and the team couldn't make the semis.

But come on him saying it doesn't mean anything.

skeepe

Immortal
Souths and the Tigers have today said they're not interested in Chris Walker, meaning he now has 0 options if he wants to play in the NRL. Look out ESL!

Status
Not open for further replies.