What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Danny D*ckhead says Matt Petersen to the Sharks, which would be odd considering the Sharks management seem to love Simmons for some reason, and they just signed Albert.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Simmons has been for a long time touted as switching to Fullback when P_eachey runs away to England so it could be League Unlimited's favorite player Luke Covell who gets the shaft.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Tim Brasher said:
IVe heard that Sharks half Russ Aitken has been talking to the Wests Tigers, St George Illawarra and the Bunnies. Captain you may be able to help out with this one...

And Roosters. Russell doesn't really want to leave but is in quite high demand. Last I heard he was leaning toeards St George.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Hurriflatch said:
Simmons has been for a long time touted as switching to Fullback when P_eachey runs away to England so it could be League Unlimited's favorite player Luke Covell who gets the shaft.

I believe the thinking on Simmons has changed Hurri.

Esoj

Juniors
Warriors news

Temata
icon2.gif
Roosters
Betham
icon2.gif
seeking release

Esoj

Juniors
it got posted on nzwarriors.com. Its the first time i have heard of betham making the call to go all the previous rumour I heard was that the club would give him the flick. Its apparently a release for another nrl club.

Esoj

Juniors
well that was the other rumour that was going around earlier that the club would keep him in an admin role. It does seem very strange that he would go considering his standing in the club but stranger things have happened and whens there talk then something is defintely happening either way

Esoj

Juniors
Well guess long is a chance now that hes confirmed he wants to go. The question now is will st helens let him go? they have already let albert go but i think that was becasue they got meli.

siclad_5

Juniors
Petersen back to the knights? i heard this the other day... sounded interesting.... dont know if there was any truth in it...

Frenzy.

Immortal
ParraDude_Jay said:
Danny D*ckhead says Matt Petersen to the Sharks, which would be odd considering the Sharks management seem to love Simmons for some reason, and they just signed Albert.

Pen is poised.

Petersen => Sharks close to done deal.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Ciraldo => Bulldogs looks like it could be off. First grade selection may swing Ciraldo back to the Sharks. Especially with the Newtown thing now off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts