What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.
More like Kearney :arrow: Melbourne coaching role. Waldron said on the radio last Friday that Kearney prefers Melbourne and the rumor that Kearney's coming back to Melbourne has been out for about a month IIRC.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Captain Jack Sparrow said:
Ciraldo => Sharks (may re sign today) his successful debut has changed some thinking
Kimmorley => Bradford. Not likely. Contract extension with Sharks is though. (have to admit I'm dubious on this mail)

Hi gang, I've been away.

Here's my update. If some rumours already posted apologies. Just consider them backup rumours :lol:

Ciraldo => Swinging. Has asked for an increase since his debut. Sharks not happy. 'Dogs may be back on. Lives with Brad Morrin.

Kimmorley => Bradford is looking the goods again after a bit of a blow up with th Sharks - see Sharks forum

Bailey => Souths
Greenshields => will extend contract at Drags
Head => Storm OR Sharks

MrSharky

Juniors
Captain Jack Sparrow said:
Hi gang, I've been away.

Here's my update. If some rumours already posted apologies. Just consider them backup rumours :lol:

Ciraldo => Swinging. Has asked for an increase since his debut. Sharks not happy. 'Dogs may be back on. Lives with Brad Morrin.

Kimmorley => Bradford is looking the goods again after a bit of a blow up with th Sharks - see Sharks forum

Bailey => Souths
Greenshields => will extend contract at Drags
Head => Storm OR Sharks

So Ciraldo, Kimmorley, and Bailey are ALL likely to leave while we only might replace them with Head?

That would be just tragic... :cry:

:cool:

aussies1st

Staff member
I thought Bailey wanted one more year at the dragons to help out youngsters. Is he doing a Orford and backing out of the Gold Coast.
Big loss for the Sharks if they lose Noddy especially after they already lost Sulivan.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
aussies1st said:
I thought Bailey wanted one more year at the dragons to help out youngsters. Is he doing a Orford and backing out of the Gold Coast.
Big loss for the Sharks if they lose Noddy especially after they already lost Sulivan.

PHIL Bailey...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts