What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

aussies1st

Staff member
That is only 2 players. That is way easier than what he is facing at the roosters. Anasta/Finch/Wing/Firman. Also Campease may end up as a lock so the 5/8 position is still open. Oh well we have new guys coming up through the ranks.

rednut

Juniors
zillman looks the goods, he had a good game in premier league today, a couple of tries showing his speed

aussies1st

Staff member
Zillman must have been 16 or something when Soward left. I hope Elliot selects him or else we may have another Soward.

aussies1st

Staff member
Dream combination. :d Just need Carney to step up a bit more. Of course Elliot needs to have faith in him and pick him in front of Withers or any other make shift halfback he has in mind.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I've just heard a rumour from a mate that the bunnies are interested in McGoldrick. Dont know how reliable it is though...

Franko

Juniors
Snoop Shark said:
I've just heard a rumour from a mate that the bunnies are interested in McGoldrick. Dont know how reliable it is though...

I'm a Souths supporter. I must admit i have never rated him although haven't spent that much time watching him either.

As a Sharks supporter what are your thoughts on him?

Franko

Juniors
Johnny Nitro and The Vipers said:
He did nothing for the Waratahs when he played.....and that is saying something!!!

True but Sam Harris has turned out to be a better League player.

aussies1st

Staff member
McGoldrick hasn't been able to make the Sharks starting team so he can't be to good. I'll say stick with the guys you have.

Franko

Juniors
aussies1st said:
McGoldrick hasn't been able to make the Sharks starting team so he can't be to good. I'll say stick with the guys you have.

I have heard there has been some internal problems with the Sharks though. However agree he has never been someone to excite me to much.

bartman

Immortal
Don't forget, they'll be called Harlequins RL next year... wearing the worst looking jersey imaginable ;-)

aussies1st

Staff member
That would be a big blow to Souths to lose Mark. He has been consistent each season he has played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts