What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF are you smoking? This rumor was done and dusted three months ago when Bellamy and Waldron said he's not the kind of player the Storm want.

girvie

Staff member
Thunderstruck said:
WTF are you smoking? This rumor was done and dusted three months ago when Bellamy and Waldron said he's not the kind of player the Storm want.
It's in todays Sun Herald. O'Sullivan was talking him up.

There is no god.

Seriously, what the f**k is O'Sullivan doing when both his bosses already said in public that they don't want him? It's seriously pissing me off and I'd say every Storm fan out there would be just as pissed. Jesus Christ, P.O'S can be brilliant but this latest round is just nothing short of diabolical.

LESStar58

Referee
I've already said it in the Storm thread....we don't need Walker. I say we save up for next year and by Prince from the Tigers when he comes off contract. To think we could've had him in 2001!

brokendigit

Juniors
bulldogs-champion said:
The bulldogs have signed Lee Hookey

Bulldogs Recruitment - great job!

Hookey should make the 'Worst Ever St George Team' announced shortly.

Hope they got change from $5.00...

morri (cWo)

First Grade
Thunderstruck said:

:lol: its been confirmed.

sharks4ever

Juniors
RLW has said in it that monaghan has been offered to souths but saying in this article if u want him u can have him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts