What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKEB...

Staff member
parra pete said:
Wasn't he the bloke that was driving Princess Diana's car when it pranged?:shock: :shock:

um ...no.

think brain think...](*,)

Henry Paul ...Former Kiwi fullback/Hooker/standoff currently playing union and 7s for england

BWNB

First Grade
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Luke Covell - ARU

Could go far in Rugby , it would be sad to leave , we need to sign him very fast. I also heard 4 other league clubs are after him aswell... He has always said the sharks are his team...

Roy

Juniors
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
Could go far in Rugby , it would be sad to leave , we need to sign him very fast. I also heard 4 other league clubs are after him aswell... He has always said the sharks are his team...

feel sorry for those clubs fans an centers.;-)

sharkadelic

Juniors
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:

Even when he played for the tigers??;-)

Governator

Juniors
CATALANS Dragons are set to splash out in the transfer market in a bid to accelerate their climb away from the foot of the Super League table.

The Dragons beat fellow newcomers Castleford 51-14 on Saturday to make it two wins out of three under new coach Mick Potter. Canterbury Bulldogs' Kiwi Test forward Roy Asotasi and Brisbane Broncos utility backs Karmichael Hunt and Casey McGuire are possible targets.

If England throw big $ which Australian clubs cant match these players will be goooooooone

colonel_123

Juniors
Mal Meninga said:
If Ruan Pieenar goes to the Tigers than I will 'give it away.'

"Apparently" (well this is how it was reported in the papers), Pieenar or someone representing him actually apporached the Tigers about the possibility of switching codes and moving to Sydney, not the other way around.

Don't know if it's true or not or how serious an approach it was but that's how it was reported.

Vicious

Bench
I rate Mark McClinden very highly, a very under rated footballer in my opinion. As for signing for the Wests Tigers as a replacement halfback, i find that very hard to believe, McClinden is a 5/8. I`d like to be as sure of winning lotto as sure i am that it will be either Brett Finch or Brent Sherwin that will be the Wests Tigers halfback in `2007.

Mal Meninga

Bench
colonel_123 said:
"Apparently" (well this is how it was reported in the papers), Pieenar or someone representing him actually apporached the Tigers about the possibility of switching codes and moving to Sydney, not the other way around.

Don't know if it's true or not or how serious an approach it was but that's how it was reported.
Very strange. But I guess at the moment alot of halfbacks are being linked to the Tigers, but Pieenar is a scrumhalf, he'd be more suited at hooker.

As for Mclinden, he got stuffed up by Raiders coaching and he's been playing fullback while Leulieu and Dorn are in the halves, so not sure he'd be the half they're looking for.

Just go and get Finch :lol:

Vicious

Bench
Mal Meninga said:
Very strange. But I guess at the moment alot of halfbacks are being linked to the Tigers, but Pieenar is a scrumhalf, he'd be more suited at hooker.

As for Mclinden, he got stuffed up by Raiders coaching and he's been playing fullback while Leulieu and Dorn are in the halves, so not sure he'd be the half they're looking for.

Just go and get Finch :lol:

Don`t worry about Finch. He`d go good at a stable club and with a coach who doesn`t expect him to play half one week, hooker the next, maybe off the bench the week later, swap positions throughout the game and play with different 5/8`s almost every week. Chopping and changing halfbacks throughout a game is craziness.

Status
Not open for further replies.