What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Penrith have already given him an offer, by which he is refusing to sign. And with Matai starting to play so well, Manly may think twice bout him, leaving money for Pritchard.

paulp

Juniors
Bumble said:
Well we surely need NRL experienced props.

Source?

nothing from the souths side of things but the rumour started out of the Parra Camp in that they are trying to offload some of there higher paid reserve grade players so they can have a shot at Jamie Lyon. I also heard that they aren't interested in Johnny Morris for next year.......

choc_soldier

Coach
To be honest, this is the first I've heard it. I think most Penrith fans are more concerned with the retention of Priddis at the moment, but we would like to keep The Tank too.

The question is whether we can keep both. Penrith management do, I believe - it's all about what is put on the table, I guess.

sydraider

First Grade
Anyone else heard about Mark Mclinden joining the tigpies next year?

There was one of thos little tidbits about it in last sundays paper.

dragondad

First Grade
Haven't heard about him joining the Tigers but ive definately heard something about him replacing Baz at 5/8 next season.

One of the media men from the Dragons Forum has stated that he is one of the halves we are chasing.

Also, Malcolm Alker(Salford) ----> Saints

colonel_123

Juniors
sydraider said:
Anyone else heard about Mark Mclinden joining the tigpies next year?

There was one of thos little tidbits about it in last sundays paper.

Tigers are being linked to pretty much every half out there.

Some of it's obviously true because from all reports Wests management are looking outside the square for a replacement half.

It was reported today that they made an approach to Stacey Jones about coming back to the NRL but he turned them down as he was still under contract to Les Catalans.

So far I've heard them linked to, or rumoured to be chasing:

Jamie Soward, Matthew Head, Thomas Leuluei (sp?), Ruan Pineear (South African Union player), Matt Giteau (apparently made an approach through his father Ron a former Magpie), Brett Finch, Brent Sherwin, (both still under contract so they'd need to be released), Mark McLinden as well as some British halves such as Sean Long and Danny McGuire.

Some of those listed would be real long shots...

sydraider

First Grade
dragondad said:
Haven't heard about him joining the Tigers but ive definately heard something about him replacing Baz at 5/8 next season.

One of the media men from the Dragons Forum has stated that he is one of the halves we are chasing.

Also, Malcolm Alker(Salford) ----> Saints

Would be interesting to see Macca in dragons colours, I could live with that a lot easier than if he was wearing tigpies rags.

I had not heard, the dragons were chasing him, the tidbit i read about him stated that he wanted to come back to the NRL.

choc_soldier

Coach
If you read the Sunday papers in Sydney today, Henry Paul joining the Panthers next year is nothing but a mere formality.

Roy

Juniors
Tigers are making kurt gidley the number target to replace scott prince. I hope to hell they sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts