What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

ade

Juniors
Crusher said:
Another Rumour I heard from a manly fanatic is that Souths are after Bozo as coach.

Has anyone heard this?

sh*t no this cannot be true. Souths wouldn't buy him because Manly couldn't buy him a premiership as coach, so if he actually had to coach a bunch of ordinary footballers he would be just the same ol same ol. Actually they might be after him, cause he would really fit in, then they could really blame it in the coach.

C.P

Juniors
Tim Brasher said:
Mark Minichello, Micheal Greenfield> Gold Coast Titans

Minichello is a done deal from what i've heard. Though they might be thinking twice about it if his recent form is anything to go on

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Mad Dog and Mad Pup-------> Titans (few whispers doing the rounds around here of late)

dragondad said:
Reni Maitua ---> Dragons

I could believe that only because his mate that he grew up with and fellow 'Bra Boy" Damon Alley-Tovio is there!

Big Mick

Referee
nah

He's a Penrith junior...moved to Manly...then was playing overseas in France I think...no idea what happened to him.

sydraider

First Grade
A winger??? Hell we dont need anymore of those.

Got me stuffed why they dont rate chalk, He should have been signed way ahead of Howell and Purtell. Plays with heart and balls, we can all see it, dont know how management cant.

Paul Hewson

Juniors
C.P said:
Minichello is a done deal from what i've heard. Though they might be thinking twice about it if his recent form is anything to go on

I have heard the same thing. I was told about a month ago.

The Colonel

Immortal
Johnny Nitro and The Vipers said:
Rumour has it my Wade McKinnon has been told to look elsewhere for employment.

Further evidence of the problems at Parramatta surfaced last night when it was discovered fullback Wade McKinnon has asked for permission to negotiate with rival NRL clubs. The Daily Telegraph understands McKinnon has asked the club for a three-year deal but the Eels are currently only offering a two-year contract.
http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0,8659,19144346-23214,00.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts