What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mick

Referee
1999 said:
alot of whispers recently about zeb taia heading down to the storm, stay tuned...

Now that would be a good signing for the storm!

But I thought Taia was all rapped up by the Eel's for another year?

Big Mick

Referee
I rate Afamasanga...I think he's a great player. I'd love to have him at Penrith and If we lose Pritchard I hope we get him. He'd be great off the bench.

If Melbourne get him, they got a very good forward right there and will give them more strikepower off the bench.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Zeb is contracted to the club next season however I believe Jack is well in the sights of the Storm.

C.P

Juniors
Big Mick © said:
Here's one that will please you:

Roy Asotasi --> St Helens.

Theres talk with that one, also heard Catalans mentioned however i really cant see Asotasi moving over there I think he'd be more likely to go to another NRL club however money does funny things....

Got a pretty good line its sewn up that

Sherwin ------> Tigers

Got mixed feelings if it happens

Bench
C.P said:
Theres talk with that one, also heard Catalans mentioned however i really cant see Asotasi moving over there I think he'd be more likely to go to another NRL club however money does funny things....

Got a pretty good line its sewn up that

Sherwin ------> Tigers

Got mixed feelings if it happens
I would be happy with that,Ben Roberts after all is a Magpie junior,good on him I hope he and Holdsworth strike up a good combo.

parra pete

Referee
Hutty1986 said:
Maybe Parra should sign him, then he can be another example of a w*nker at the eels

His signing with St George is closer than you think. He is a fierce competitor. I would love him to be at the Eels make no mistake about that.

Big Mick

Referee
Doesn't bother me any more to be honest.

I've lost a fair bit of respect for Frank over the recent weeks.

He cost us two quality backs when we re-signed him last contract then comes out and says he is on "peanuts" when he is in fact on a substantial contract. We've got a few good junior second rower's coming through and while he could well turn into a $300,000 player in the future, he is definately not there now.

Another rumour:

Reni Matuia --> Penrith

Roy

Juniors
i find it hard to belive any play "rumour movments" when the june 30 deadline is still a month away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts