What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

sydraider

First Grade
Scoddy said:
Hannay won't be at the Titans.Hannay apparently has been dragging the chain during pre - season and rehab and has skin fold issues.I doubt that Billy Johnston will want to deal with that at the Titans.
ESL would be my tip.

Hannay might follow Henry to the raiders, rumour has it, we are going to lose Ale to yawn yawn

Avenger

Immortal
Big Mick © said:
Pritchard --> Every club who think they will get him when they wont.

A club has obviously got in his ear. That is why he has not yet signed and is ignoring the Penrith deadline.

Pantherjim.

Referee
:nwave: See ya Tank!

Good luck trying to find an N.R.L. club willing to invest in you more than what we're offering while we use what we were going to give you to go shopping for an awesome quality back!

Ferocious Dogs

Juniors
Panthers supporters shouldnt worry too much. Life goes on and someone else steps up. We lost Pricey and the drama queens started crying. Look at our forward pack know. Keep ya chins up. He has to have pride in the jersey otherwise he should nick off.

Kiwi

First Grade
Big Mick © said:
He'll go to Manly.

far as i'm concerned they can have the disloyal bastard.

Maybe he is sick of being seen as a bench player?

How someone can side with the inept Panthers managment is beyond me. How many good juniors have and are leaving the club? How did they treat Priddis the best player at the club for how many years now, when all he wanted was an extra year and not anymore money.

Kiwi

First Grade
fat_mike said:
heard a few of a courier at work today. reckon there 95% true. but he is a courier

ryan cross gonskies to the western force
Willie tonga gone to the cowboys
Reni Matua and Roy asotasi gone to the chooks
John Lang gone to souths

who knows

How many nevilles will they release to make it look like they signed those two under the cap????

Kiwi

First Grade
Big Mick © said:
he is a bench player. He is too unfit and lazy to be a starter.

So the Panthers are willing to sign an unfit lazy player to a million dollar contract?

I remember another team having a similar stance back in 94/95. It cost them a man named Tallis, and didn't that bite them in the arse. Pritchard will most likely leave, and like Tallis make his mark as a starter at another club.

Godz Illa

Coach
Kiwi said:
So the Panthers are willing to sign an unfit lazy player to a million dollar contract?

I remember another team having a similar stance back in 94/95. It cost them a man named Tallis, and didn't that bite them in the arse. Pritchard will most likely leave, and like Tallis make his mark as a starter at another club.
Not sure what you're getting at here. Tallis was a regular starter in 94 and 95 and was signed to St George until the end of 96 - obviously they were quite keen on retaining his services. Then the unscrupulous Superleague shysters had him sign one of their fat contracts. St George didn't wish to see one of their own contracted players lining up against them, so they (quite correctly and legally) refused to release him. There were also the overtones from Tallis at the time that he wanted to return to Queensland and had "always wanted to play for the Broncos". What have I missed?

Scott

Bench
Tallis didn't leave Saints cos of $$ or because he wasn't a regular starter. It was a Super League thing wasn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts