What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

thickos

First Grade
Apparently Simon Woolford is in talks with the Dragons - not sure if this has already been mentioned.

He wanted a two year deal from the Raiders but we're not coming to the party, and his move to Hull was stopped by Swain re-signing.

It'd be a shame if Germ left the only club he's known for a couple of seasons at the end of his career, but it seems like he definitely won't stay a Raider.

Scott

Bench
thickos said:
Apparently Simon Woolford is in talks with the Dragons - not sure if this has already been mentioned.

He wanted a two year deal from the Raiders but we're not coming to the party, and his move to Hull was stopped by Swain re-signing.

It'd be a shame if Germ left the only club he's known for a couple of seasons at the end of his career, but it seems like he definitely won't stay a Raider.

He said on the Sunday Footy Show a couple of weeks ago that he was at very long odds to remain with the Raiders...

thickos

First Grade
There's been plenty of press in the Canberra Times too saying he's looking to settle his future very shortly.

Master Vippo

Juniors
Scott said:
Tallis didn't leave Saints cos of $$ or because he wasn't a regular starter. It was a Super League thing wasn't it?
Yeah it was super eague, so of course it was about $$$. Thats the whole point

Big Mick

Referee
Vicious said:
Frank Pritchard ---> Tigers
Travis Burns ---> Tigers

whoever told you Pritchard to Tigers is pullin your leg or a dreamer.

Pritchard is going two places....either Manly or staying at Penrith.

ATM its 80% Manly, 20% Penrith.

Burns...I dunno...I doubt he'd leave Manly and I thought he re-signed already...

Vicious

Bench
Big Mick © said:
whoever told you Pritchard to Tigers is pullin your leg or a dreamer.

Pritchard is going two places....either Manly or staying at Penrith.

ATM its 80% Manly, 20% Penrith.

Burns...I dunno...I doubt he'd leave Manly and I thought he re-signed already...

Pritchard is originally a Magpie junior and would get the starting spot he desires at the Wests Tigers. They have also made it pretty clear that they`re in the market for him and there is the chance that they might better the Panthers offer. This being the case, why isn`t he a big chance of joining the Wests Tigers ???
Travis Burns has indicated he`s happy at Manly, but he is a natural halfback playing out of position and that may sway him to join a club where he can become the starting halfback ???

Macca

Coach
Dean Widders, Mark O'Meley, Nigel Vagana, Lance Thompson(maybe) -> Souths

Beau Scott, Luke Covell -> Gold Coast

Greg Bird -> Bulldogs

Frank Pritchard, Brett Delaney, Colin Best, Nate Myles, Matt Cross -> Sharks

The Preacher

First Grade
Macca said:
Dean Widders, Mark O'Meley, Nigel Vagana, Lance Thompson(maybe) -> Souths

Beau Scott, Luke Covell -> Gold Coast

Greg Bird -> Bulldogs