What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy

Juniors
reports are matt gidley has signed with saints, an the knights have told quinn lowrie an chris bailey they are free to talk to other clubs.

dragondad

First Grade
Roy said:
reports are matt gidley has signed with saints, an the knights have told quinn lowrie an chris bailey they are free to talk to other clubs.

Source??

Interesting if true :-k

Big Mick

Referee
has a get out clause if he plays 6 games of origin. He will be testing the market. I wouldn't be laughing.

RABK

Referee
Big Mick © said:
has a get out clause if he plays 6 games of origin. He will be testing the market. I wouldn't be laughing.

You hear everything don't ya Mick?

If only i had a dollar for everytime you posted something that turns out to be nothing but BS.

How many posts of yours in this thread alone have proven to be BS? 100?

Burwood

Bench
i can't see Simpson moving outside of newcastle. He made himself unavailable for last years tri-nations tour because he was in court trying to get some better visitation rights for his daughter- to move away from newcastle would make it too hard for him to see her.

The Colonel

Immortal
Burwood said:
i can't see Simpson moving outside of newcastle. He made himself unavailable for last years tri-nations tour because he was in court trying to get some better visitation rights for his daughter- to move away from newcastle would make it too hard for him to see her.

Wasn't that Robbie O'Davis?

Burwood

Bench
The Colonel said:
Wasn't that Robbie O'Davis?

It's definitely Simpson (i worked with his ex), although O'Davis was in virtually the same situation.

It seems that half of today's footy players have kids from failed relationships when they were 17.

The Colonel

Immortal
Burwood said:
It's definitely Simpson (i worked with his ex), although O'Davis was in virtually the same situation.

It seems that half of today's footy players have kids from failed relationships when they were 17.

Cheers. Wasn't aware of that.

RABK

Referee
Big Mick © said:
awww...because the widdle knight is upset everything is falling apart..boohoo.

Falling apart? :-s Riiight.

Perhaps it's because i knew that rumour would be thrown up by some plonker who thinks the move makes sense? Simpson isn't going anywhere, he is very keen to stay in Newcastle, he just needs a payrise which he will get.

Big Mick

Referee
I didn't say it was rock solid...I just said its what i'd heard. This is a "Rumoured Signings" thread, not "confirmed signings" thread. Just because its a Knights player, we shouldn't post anything?...fair dinkum, talk about being picky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts