What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilkenny

Coach
panfashark said:
Ben Pomeroy apparently wants to return home. He is not happy at the sharks.

You guys paid the big bucks 170K per season so you will be stuck with him.

Personally I have no sympathy because the Sharks have ' stolen ' Craig Stapleton for 100K per season on a two year deal. Stapo will prove to be the ' Best Bargain Buy for 2007 ' without a doubt!

While it is always disappointing to lose talented local juniors the fact remains he was unproven, had half a dozen appearances in the top grade and had a somewhat justified reputation of being injury prone. The Panthers will have him back by all means but he will have to be aware it will be on the new NRL minimum wage and not the ridiculous amount of money the Sharks signed him for last season.

Iafeta

Referee
3 year deal rumoured for Vuna.

He's an outstanding talent. If memory serves me correct, he's the Warriors youngest ever player when he debuted v Parramatta in 2004. He scored a good try in his next outing. He had his first first grade appearance since then last night, and made every post a winner I thought. Solid on D, ran the ball back hard from kick returns. That was a good effort given he was a last second replacement for Brent Webb.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Iafeta said:
3 year deal rumoured for Vuna.

He's an outstanding talent. If memory serves me correct, he's the Warriors youngest ever player when he debuted v Parramatta in 2004. He scored a good try in his next outing. He had his first first grade appearance since then last night, and made every post a winner I thought. Solid on D, ran the ball back hard from kick returns. That was a good effort given he was a last second replacement for Brent Webb.

was he the dude who played fullback??

if so he went alright reminded me of k hunt a bit...

DeeGan

Bench
Brett Finch has allegedly been told he is free to negotiate with other clubs ... Parramatta is apparently keen.

Status
Not open for further replies.