What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael f**k Witt ---------------->Warriors
Guttinbiel ----------------------->Castleford
Toopi --------------------------> released today for Leeds

Big Mick

Referee
sanchez moreno said:
i posted that a few days ago and you shot me down. interesting how things work out

maybe not shot down...but I was responding with what I had heard at the time.

I was told Penrith are negotiating with a Parramatta reserve grader. Seeing as he is one of the only ones off contract, i'm trying to put two and two together.

It could very well even be Henry Perenara.

The Colonel

Immortal
Etuate Uiasele, Peek, Perenara Brothers, Drew Dalton, John Frith, Aaron Wood..... Take your pick Mick. John is a good chance to stay....

Roy

Juniors
The Colonel said:
Etuate Uiasele, Peek, Perenara Brothers, Drew Dalton, John Frith, Aaron Wood..... Take your pick Mick. John is a good chance to stay....

i heard smith is trying to get him to the knights, who is he

Corbin

Juniors
Vinnie Anderson leave top of the table St Helens?

Would be a very hard one to crack. Any ESL experts know when he comes off contract?

Very good player, versitilty would come in handy at Sharks.

Back row, Centre and occasional 5/8...

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Vinnie is actually one of Saints worst fowards, he's in pretty bad form this year. Had a great year in 2005 though, he was playing alot like Sonny Bill.

He is in no way a centre though, makes alot of defensive errors there. He's a wide running backrower.

Status
Not open for further replies.