What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albo

Juniors
If O'Donnell is granted a release, I bet you he would return to the Tigers

Unless of course the Tigers dont make him an offer.

Based on incoming and outgoings, the tigers should have plenty of $ to be able to afford O'Donnell

glockers

Juniors
Don't even mention O'Donnell coming back to the Tigers. Because if you do it heightens the disappointment if he doesn't. But if he does and we don't talk it up then I get a great surprise.

Sugar

Bench
suny ray,young fullback/winger from cairns kangaroos scored 4 on sunday sh*tload for the year so far being chased by parra ,sharks and saints ,praised highly by kangaroos coach david westley. i will post full details and player profile tomorrow.imo a great young player with a big future one to keep an eye on

j0rd0_ShArKs

Juniors
chewme said:
suny ray,young fullback/winger from cairns kangaroos scored 4 on sunday sh*tload for the year so far being chased by parra ,sharks and saints ,praised highly by kangaroos coach david westley. i will post full details and player profile tomorrow.imo a great young player with a big future one to keep an eye on

how old is he atm?

Bench
I Bleed Green said:
Matt Bickerstaff > Raiders
would be a handy buy,underated player.
And by the way O'donnell is not a Balmain junior,he comes from Wollongong,but I would like him back at the WestsTigers.

Franko

Juniors
Todays SMH says that George Ndaira is off to the Roosters and Reece Simmonds is off to Souths but there is nothing on the Souths website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts