What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 10972

Kimmorley shouldn't go to Roosters beause i don't think Politis aka the kingpin will allow it. However, there is murmurs of one Chris Beattie returning to the NRL with the Sydney Roosters as Anderson wants to beef up their pack a bit, adding a load of mongrel.

Griffoshark

Juniors
LeagueFanNumeroUno said:
Kimmorley shouldn't go to Roosters beause i don't think Politis aka the kingpin will allow it. However, there is murmurs of one Chris Beattie returning to the NRL with the Sydney Roosters as Anderson wants to beef up their pack a bit, adding a load of mongrel.

Love to see Beets back. He was a hard bastard, underrated in my opinion.

Lucas

Juniors
What a surprise to see Kimmorley whoring himself out again. What a waste of money he would be, and such a waste of talent. Put a proper mindset in him and he could be anything.

"Apparently"

Paul Gallen --> Manly Sea Eagles in 2007!!
Mark O Meley --> Manly Sea Eagles in 2008!!
Shayne Dunley and Luke Williamson ---> Both released in 2007
Travis Burns and Michael Robertson --> Both released in 2008
Travis Burns --> Cronulla Sharks in 2008

The last two really shocked me tbh. I really hope the bottam two aren't true!

Still only rumours at this stage. And I know you'll say, Cronulla has said they won't release Gallen, but "apparently", they will!

We'll have to wait and see what happens. Will be interesting to see how close I was ;)

The Manly Salary Cap, as stated by new CEO Grant Meyer is done two years in advance. With this being said, still all rumours, but hopefully Manly keep Burnsy and Robbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts