What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spike

First Grade
Former Souths and Tigers player Mark Meredith to play with the Panthers next year. Has spent this year playing with the Central Comets in the QLD cup.

innsaneink

Referee
Spike said:
Former Souths and Tigers player Mark Meredith to play with the Panthers next year. Has spent this year playing with the Central Comets in the QLD cup.

Talented, if he can get over the recurring knee and heart probs.

Big Mick

Referee
if we get Mark Meredith, Dean Caldwell and Brendan Hlad...i'd say we are actually looking ok next year considering they would be used primarily for depth, maybe not Caldwell...he may start in first grade.

Best thing for Penrith is that we will now have competition for spots with these young guys.

Mitchsu Danger

Juniors
Big Mick © said:
if we get Mark Meredith, Dean Caldwell and Brendan Hlad...i'd say we are actually looking ok next year considering they would be used primarily for depth, maybe not Caldwell...he may start in first grade.

Best thing for Penrith is that we will now have competition for spots with these young guys.

u did sign caldwell and hlad.

caldwell is a great upcoming 5/8

Big Mick

Referee
i'll wait till its announced on the Penrith site first.

RLW also said we signed Dane Carlaw and Craig Wing...they havn't signed...so i'm still a little sceptical.

Mitchsu Danger

Juniors
Big Mick © said:
i'll wait till its announced on the Penrith site first.

RLW also said we signed Dane Carlaw and Craig Wing...they havn't signed...so i'm still a little sceptical.

lol....RLW is a very credible magazine :roll:

knights9

Juniors
Big Mick © said:

Where did you hear about Hlad ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts