What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crusher

Coach
Don;t forget we lost our physio this year, Amanda Rinn. She took up an executive post at Orchy fruit Juice.

Crusher

Coach
On a serious note Scuba,

is there any truth in the runour that BEn Kennedy is considering going around again next year.

Our news room has heard a few unconfirmed murmourings

Umm, I've heard some murmours from a few blokes about him signing on Part Time. So basically similar to Robbie Kearns did this year. Signs for say $2 and plays ONLY if we are extremely desperate. Can't be too sure aye! At one stage I heard he was definately considering it, but haven't heard to much in the last 4 weeks as you could imagine. At one stage I heard they were still firmly after getting Gallen a release from Cronulla at all costs. But that was pretty complicated because for Gallen to get a release, the Roosters and the Sharks needed to come to some agreement on Kimmorley and Tupou. But haven't heard much recently mate.

I'd love nothing more then for BK to play next year, whether he does or not is another thing. He's already up in Brissie, so that makes things harder. Put it this way, should he change his mind, I'm sure Manly management would not hesitate to sign him up, even if it is on a part time basis. Unfortunately, at this stage, they are still rumours, but anything is possible I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts