What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Langers

Juniors
well with both Walker leaving and the Moule deal being called off there would have to be AT LEAST 300k available to spend. I was thinking they would look more at fixing up the halves and centres than adding to our already strong backrow.

TIGERPies

Juniors
well aparrently they were after chris heignington but he is staying put, so looks like they are after back rowers still, and i do not mean heighno and peacock were the same quality of player

MEE

Juniors
Michael Witt :arrow: manly
And Ashley Alberts will be with us next season after all following reconstruction surgery.

source - today's Manly Daily.

Langers

Juniors
Mambo said:
Uhuh. The Manly Daily is really accurate :roll:

Just ask Aaron Moule.
It quotes Paul Cummings and Witt's manager Daryl Mather in this particular article so it isn't just bullshit.

TIGERPies

Juniors
i reckon he will go to manly and wish him all the best there, but parra are now placing alot of eggs in PJs basket

t-ba

Post Whore
Mambo said:
Uhuh. The Manly Daily is really accurate :roll:

Just ask Aaron Moule.

Might have to get in touch with the Australian Liasion officer in Lhasa :lol: .

Aaron Moule signed with us. Turns out he signed with Widnes as well, after he signed with us. Now he's p*ssed off to the Himalayas to "Discover himself" and Widnes haven't heard from him in a week...

Mambo

Juniors
I feel sorry for Manly getting tangled up with Aaron Moule. He walked out on Melbourne to 'retire' then signed in the UK.

Then he signs with two clubs then leaves to discover himself. But in all honesty, around July this year, Manly was talking in terms of Monaghan and Tahu, they didn't think it would get down to this. Something in management has gone array.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Mambo said:
I feel sorry for Manly getting tangled up with Aaron Moule. He walked out on Melbourne to 'retire' then signed in the UK.

Then he signs with two clubs then leaves to discover himself. But in all honesty, around July this year, Manly was talking in terms of Monaghan and Tahu, they didn't think it would get down to this. Something in management has gone array.

From what I have heard Manly never even made an offer on Tahu. Monaghan was down to Manly or Roosters despite already stating he would stay at the Raiders. He signed with the Roosters for less. Hardly surprising when they can take Amos Roberts from Penrith and Firman from the Dragons.

Ben Kennedy is a big buy. Didn't he captain the knights this year a bit? He is certainly a SOO rep. As is Kite.

It's not like Manly ran last. Or even close to it really.... And you are telling us Manly management has bombed out??? Winning wooden spoons is be coming a habbit out Redfern way. You can thank the Dogs for saving you one in 2002 or it would be a three in a row.

Kris_man

Bench
Manly's playing roster, compared to the other teams (except souths, haha), is weak for 2005, but get Witt and that might change - i think you guys really need another half, as well as a couple of decent outside backs to complement Stewart and Donald. your forward pack looks very strong, though. hmm...crap backs, good forwards, i think Manly should employ Raiders 2003 tactics...

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Kris_man said:
Manly's playing roster, compared to the other teams (except souths, haha), is weak for 2005, but get Witt and that might change - i think you guys really need another half, as well as a couple of decent outside backs to complement Stewart and Donald. your forward pack looks very strong, though. hmm...crap backs, good forwards, i think Manly should employ Raiders 2003 tactics...

No offence, but I think even with a missing half and centre it still looks better than the Raiders.

It was confirmed Alberts is in fact coming today and another player is expected to be announced tomorrow. A half I suspect.

Shit backs?

1. Stewart
2. Donald
3. Hicks
4. Alberts
5. Hoppa/Creary/NBQ/Peachey
6. Monaghan
7. :idea: :?: :idea:

Don't forget we did make the PL semi final and most of them are signed.

Kris_man

Bench
Sea_Eagles_Rock said:
Kris_man said:

No offence, but I think even with a missing half and centre it still looks better than the Raiders.

It was confirmed Alberts is in fact coming today and another player is expected to be announced tomorrow. A half I suspect.

sh*t backs?

1. Stewart
2. Donald
3. Hicks
4. Alberts
5. Hoppa/Creary/NBQ/Peachey
6. Monaghan
7. :idea: :?: :idea:

Don't forget we did make the PL semi final and most of them are signed.
well, i love our backs for next year, i don't really care if non-Raider fans don't rate them. we'll have Schifocfske, Graham, Chalk, Gafa, Ale, Frawley, Mogg, Francsicus, Milne... =P~ and we made the PL semi-final too. the only concern i have for the Raiders next year is the halves. the could be anywhere from heaps good to heaps shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts