What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biglance

Bench
yeah i heard it was the volcano to canberra

henry paul would be a handy by for the warriors but where do they get the $$$$$

Iafeta

Referee
I think there would have been far more publicity from the player agents of Henry Paul and Lesley Vainakolo if they were coming back to the NRL for 2005. They wouldn't just sign for a club with little to no media activity, they'd be pumping the story up ten fold to get the best bidders.

Having said that, Lesley and Henry at the Warriors would be tremendous, in all truth though it won't happen.

SOULS 04

Juniors
volcano back to canberra would be the ultimate.

i was shattered when he left

id say he'll be in england for a while yet

Iafeta

Referee
Apparently Vainokolo's contract is until the end of 2006. Bradford ain't the New Zealand Warriors, I'm sure they aren't going to be axing players willy nilly. The rumour has no merits.

RainMan

Juniors
I Bleed Green said:
I don't know where in the hell the Vainikolo rumour came from, he's contracted to Bradford for the next two years. And if he decided to come back to the NRL, he'd be back with the Raiders, he said it's the only NRL team he'd like to play for.

:lol: Didn't Ruben Wiki and Joel Monaghan say exactly the same thing. You would think you Raiders fans would have learnt by now. Money talks.

Kiwi

First Grade
Sonny Bill Williams, Sherwin, Mason, Tonga, Utai, Hazem :arrow: Roosters

Davester

Juniors
Channel 10 sports report said that the Roosters are "eyeing' Willie Mason. How they could fit him under the salary cap is left to question :?

Davester said:
Channel 10 sports report said that the Roosters are "eyeing' Willie Mason. How they could fit him under the salary cap is left to question :?

if they were it would be 2006 - Ricketson would be retired for starters - he sounded keen to join them as after all it was stuart and gould that saved his career this year something dogs supporters have forgotten

TIGERPies said:
ha ha lost the grand final clutching at straws

silly your club is extinct like a dodo - gone / caput/ no more - :lol: :lol: :lol:

leichhardt oval should be condemned and carr should sell it off to developers.

Langers

Juniors
Albert Hopoate :arrow: Manly

(Apparently his brother John is trying really hard to get him here). Management have yet to decide whether to make him an offer or not.

Special K

Coach
Ricko took a pay cut to stay with the club and also had 100 g off for being a 10 year player..

Oh thats right Freddy took a "massive" pay cut to play this year but there was still the money to buy firman, joel and amos!

Mason will go to the highest bidder.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Langers said:
Albert Hopoate :arrow: Manly

(Apparently his brother John is trying really hard to get him here). Management have yet to decide whether to make him an offer or not.

I'll try and find that one out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.