What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Langers

Juniors
eelavation said:
Langers said:
Albert Hopoate :arrow: Manly

(Apparently his brother John is trying really hard to get him here). Management have yet to decide whether to make him an offer or not.

I'll try and find that one out for you.
Cheers.

TIGERPies

Juniors
Generalissimo Stalin said:
TIGERPies said:
ha ha lost the grand final clutching at straws

silly your club is extinct like a dodo - gone / caput/ no more - :lol: :lol: :lol:

leichhardt oval should be condemned and carr should sell it off to developers.

Mate i still go for the tigers point one
point two ill go to homebush, campbeltown or Liechardt i dont care
point three tigers have won more premeirships than the roosters
point four u go for a team of chookers

lol that would be like me saying your not a roosters supporter coz they changed from easts to sydney city

go loose some more gf mate

Johns Magic

Referee
TIGERPies said:
TIGERPies said:

silly your club is extinct like a dodo - gone / caput/ no more - :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol that would be like me saying your not a roosters supporter coz they changed from easts to sydney city

At least they made the GF.
Where have the Tigers been in the last 5 years?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Johns Magic said:
TIGERPies said:
TIGERPies said:

At least they made the GF.
Where have the Tigers been in the last 5 years?

don't bother JM!

we've benn trying to tell him that his been following the most underachieved club in the comp.

and yet has the audacity to give it to other supporters.

TIGERPies

Juniors
between 9 - 13th i think most underachieved team in the comp is not correct that title is safely secured by st george.

look my point was that Willie Mason will not go to the roosters.

i never said tigers were gods gift to football were just battlers 8) :D

TIGERPies said:
TIGERPies said:

* Roosters 12 comps - tigers 11 - read your history
* you will off to telstra as the tigers want to ditch leichhardt and campbelltown as home grounds.
* Roosters were still the most successful club - the roosters are a club compared to your lot as a team and seperate lower grades and officials who don't get along.

wests should have merged with the dogs and tigers with parramatta

TIGERPies

Juniors
very boring mate keep crossing those fingers over the remaining months untill big willie signs up with the dogs

i got the premierships wrong i didnt really know i just figured balmain would have more

roosters roosters fan, id hate to be a roosters fan

Davester

Juniors
Enough with the whinging already. This sounds like one of those arguements you only see at primary school. Doesn't matter how many premierships we have won in comparison to the Roosters, that was then and this is now. Just drop it. eelavation, you can do much better then jumping in on this. Underachieved? The Tigers won the World 7s, not that it's really that flash but still...we didn't walk off empty handed this year. We have achieved quite a bit this year. Ground records, keeping a team tryless for the first time as JV (against the eels), beating a team 50 points over twice and finishing better on the ladder then last year. Sure it probably means jack all to you, but to us fans it does. I don't go around saying how crap the Eels went this year (good team for next year by the way) or how we beat your team twice, so please. Just give it up. JM, TIGERPies and Eelavation. Leave It

Davester

Juniors
TIGERPies said:
there are some good points there davester, especially the ones about parra sucking arse :shock:

Thanks. I didn't say they suck, I just said they went crap this year. That doesn't really matter now as the season is over. Look who they have for 2005 so yeah. You can give their fans a lot of crap but it will all come back to you so yeah just end it. Just warning a fellow supporter.

Langers said:
Langers said:
eelavation said:
Langers said:

(Apparently his brother John is trying really hard to get him here). Management have yet to decide whether to make him an offer or not.

Cheers.
Btw, what is your source/contact?

i think the Roosters would have something to say about this since he is giving up footy to become a missionary

Johns Magic

Referee
Langers said:
Langers said:
eelavation said:
Langers said:

Cheers.

i think the Roosters would have something to say about this since he is giving up footy to become a missionary

Yeah, that's what I heard

Langers

Juniors
Langers said:
Langers said:
eelavation said:
Langers said:

Cheers.

Yeh I know I heard about that a while back. But a guy who I consider trustworthy has said John is trying really hard to get him to Manly and that Albert might be temtped by the right offer so we'll just have to wait and see I guess. Did his contract expire this year or did he have year(s) left when he decided to take a year off to become a missionary?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Langers said:
Langers said:
eelavation said:
Langers said:

Cheers.

lets just say it's almost as good as asking the bloke himself! ;-)

and in answering your query!! no he has quit football for 2 years for the misionary and is likely to switch codes when he comes back. I hear the Waratahs are specials to win his services for 2007.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Big Mick said:
you said u can find out anything right?

Do u know where Daniel Russell is going or is he staying.

NO!

just Albert Hopoate,

have no idea what Daniel Russell is doing but I do know he's a good footballer, why haven't the Panthers tied him up??

Status
Not open for further replies.