What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davester

Juniors
Greenraider said:
i heard fitler :arrow: manly

i laughed at it, but i thought itd post it

Don't be surprised, as I've mentioned before. Manly is rumoured to anyone.

Just to be serious for a moment, Brad Fittler had agreed with Ricky Stuart I think or maybe someone else that if he ever came back from retirement it would be for the Roosters. Was in the paper before to clear up any rumours.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Id say if the rock did play he wouldnt play for long (he has alot to lose if he gets injured) and would probably have a dig out in the centres

Disco

Bench
i don't think its true

but the rumour about fittler is apparently in reference to a coaching role

RABK

Referee
Not that money would ever be a problem to him, but i recall fittler seeming very worried about facing life without football. So i thought he would wind up with some role at the roosters.

Davester said:
Greenraider said:
i heard fitler :arrow: manly

i laughed at it, but i thought itd post it

Don't be surprised, as I've mentioned before. Manly is rumoured to anyone.

Just to be serious for a moment, Brad Fittler had agreed with Ricky Stuart I think or maybe someone else that if he ever came back from retirement it would be for the Roosters. Was in the paper before to clear up any rumours.

yeah he could get rid of gould then

Ray

Juniors
Orene Ai'i and Shayne Austin :arrow: Rugby League

Both missed S12 contracts, and have expressed interest in League.

yappy

Bench
Arthur Little (Randwick) was looking to return to League with Western Suburbs, but it's no done deal at this stage.

ball boy

Bench
Arthur Little played raiders juniors and balmain juniors and was in one of Erindale Collages winning teams

yappy

Bench
don't remember him at Balmain. He went to the Magpies from the Raiders in 2000 and I think was the half in our side that lost Presidents cup to the Dogs that year. Never really kicked on though and went to the elbow patch brigade in 02? Played for the Aboriginals in the sevens this year. I'd say he will probably stay in Rugger though after his selection on the NSW tour to South America. He is only being looked at as back up to Ryan Borg for us. Says it all about Union huh?

theicemandanno

Juniors
Danny McGuire (Leeds) :arrow: Roosters

Once his current contract expires, expect the kid to move to the NRL under the wing of Freddy!

Davester

Juniors
Immortal said:
Is there any truth behind the Fielden > Roosters rumour?

I heard from a friend, won't say reliable source. Fielden > Tigers 8) Haha! ah how good that would be...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts