What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brett mullins :arrow: wollongong Collegiens

Brett Mullins officially signed for Collies last night. He is moving to Wollongong after christmas to begin pre season training.

He signed because him, Clinchy and Dane were mates in England

bartman

Immortal
Gavin Clinch is reportedly bringing a lot of his expat mates to play in this team he's coaching.

yappy

Bench
he's a Magpies premier league player!...what possy does he play Yappy?
Best at lock. Can also handle 6, 9 or the second row. Good vision, skill, and determination, terrible fitness. Wests fans loved Drewy, but his attitude got him offside with those that mattered. I don't know if he's got a contract yet or is just trailling. I hope he gets a gig and shows some of the ability we know he has.

Biglance

Bench
Immortal, Chris Sciale is from St Patricks College currently playing rugby as a centre for west harbour also in the waratahs squad

Stagger eel

Staff member
yappy said:
he's a Magpies premier league player!...what possy does he play Yappy?
Best at lock. Can also handle 6, 9 or the second row. Good vision, skill, and determination, terrible fitness. Wests fans loved Drewy, but his attitude got him offside with those that mattered. I don't know if he's got a contract yet or is just trailling. I hope he gets a gig and shows some of the ability we know he has.

thanks for the info, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.