What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog-Power

Juniors
if sonny leaves the dogs for anything less then 550k a year he is a cat and will be cursed by greediness and will suffer many shoulder injuries

its the bulldog curse... I hope pricey can steer clear of it

you would be spewing if you spent a 6th of your cap on him and he did his shoulder and was out for the year
think about that

I dont know how stealth can possibly claim that sonny is signed sealed and deliverd to the warriors... its not possible that sonny has signed something with the warriors. noad would stop short only at firing missles accross the tasman at the worriers for breaking anti tampering

The Colonel

Immortal
Bulldog-Power said:
if sonny leaves the dogs for anything less then 550k a year he is a cat and will be cursed by greediness and will suffer many shoulder injuries

its the bulldog curse... I hope pricey can steer clear of it

you would be spewing if you spent a 6th of your cap on him and he did his shoulder and was out for the year
think about that

I dont know how stealth can possibly claim that sonny is signed sealed and deliverd to the warriors... its not possible that sonny has signed something with the warriors. noad would stop short only at firing missles accross the tasman at the worriers for breaking anti tampering

Can you spot sarcasm from a mile away or do you need the joke explained?

Bulldog-Power said:

so he is greedy if he goes for less money, but not greedy if he goes for alot of money.

Brendon said:
Craig Smith :arrow: Knights
Andrew Hart :arrow: Knights

Obviously an informed fan good to see can someone explain to me why Jesse Royal wasnt there this week and if he doesnt pick him this week there should be riots! - Saw him up at Gosford and was carving them, good metre gainer and without Perry & Woolnough were up sh!t creek in that department, And yeah Snowdens awesome cant wait to see him at fullback next week.

Who's Andrew Hart?

Darth Bobo

Knight82 said:
Brendon said:
Craig Smith :arrow: Knights
Andrew Hart :arrow: Knights

Obviously an informed fan good to see can someone explain to me why Jesse Royal wasnt there this week and if he doesnt pick him this week there should be riots! - Saw him up at Gosford and was carving them, good metre gainer and without Perry & Woolnough were up sh!t creek in that department, And yeah Snowdens awesome cant wait to see him at fullback next week.

Who's Andrew Hart?

Used to play for Dragons and then went to Souths when they got back in. Don't think he was in thier first grade team last year though.

He's a forward, normally a back rower but I think I have seen him in the No. 10 jersey a couple of times for Saints.

Moffo

Referee
Russell Smith :arrow: Reality

Carl Webb :arrow: Hairdresser

Corey Hughes :arrow: Anywhere but Belmore (please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts