What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

God-King Dean

Immortal
SBW :arrow:

Roosters
Brisbane
Penrith
St George Illawarra
Melbourne
Nth QLD
Canberra
Wests
Newcastle
Cronulla
Manly
Parra
Warriors
Souths
London
Leeds
Union

Ari Gold

Bench
Immortal said:
SBW :arrow:

Roosters
Brisbane
Penrith
St George Illawarra
Melbourne
Nth QLD
Canberra
Wests
Newcastle
Cronulla
Manly
Parra
Warriors
Souths
London
Leeds
Union

heard he was looking at going to the NFL as well......

mightypanther

Juniors
What's next? The Sydney Swans.

Nah.....they wouldn't take him. He wouldn't be tall enough for AFL............

plus he would look really poofy in their very tight shorts and sleeveless singlets..... ;-) :lol:

Quite frankly, I don't know if any club in Australia would be able to afford SBW under the current salary cap arrangements. Notwithstanding just the salary his manager is touting, they'd have to take all his endorsements and sponsorships into account and it wouldn't be out of the question for any club signing him to squander a third of their cap on the guy.

In my opinion, one man does not maketh the team and that it going to be too much for any NRL club. I can only see him staying in the NRL if he wants to remain playing here and signs for less than what is currently being speculated. Otherwise, he'll either be going to the ESL or to one of the New Zealand Super 14 sides and one day playign for the All Blacks.

Grantwhy

Juniors
Eskimo Sharkie said:
Quite frankly, I don't know if any club in Australia would be able to afford SBW under the current salary cap arrangements. Notwithstanding just the salary his manager is touting, they'd have to take all his endorsements and sponsorships into account and it wouldn't be out of the question for any club signing him to squander a third of their cap on the guy.

Not all his endorsments and sponsorships ..... only the ones where the same companies also sponsor the club he plays for.

Hero

Juniors
RHYTHM AND STEALTH said:
Hero said:
Does anyone know where SBW is going to?

Warriors. Signed sealed and delivered

thanks for that, i knew he would play for them being a native of nz and all hope the dogs just dont drop him now cause he is going elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.