What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Biglance said:
Immortal, Chris Sciale is from St Patricks College currently playing rugby as a centre for west harbour also in the waratahs squad

Hmm, interesting
Where did you find this out?

tigerdude

Juniors
Biglance said:
Immortal, Chris Sciale is from St Patricks College currently playing rugby as a centre for west harbour also in the waratahs squad

Chris SIALE not the no C lol, is a fantastic player. He has always been a good player. He finished at Pats in like 2002 i think and has been playing firsts for Wests. Hes a gun winger/centre and will be a gun player. I doubt that he will join league as he has a future in union. His brothers are also pretty good players, I play edgar in reps, hes my opposing player, and there is another one called lipina who is supposed to be awsome as well

Paul Hewson said:
RHYTHM AND STEALTH said:
When he signed with the Roosters and Souths were kicked out i read somewhere that he had a clause in his contract saying he could rejooin Souths if they were reinstated. Does anyone know about this

That was true. However, he decided against taking up the option. Wingy was ready to sign for Souths as soon as they got back in. The offer put on the table was laughable. He had no option but to stay.

Phil Gould who at the time was doing all the players negotiations at Souths was the one who also told Wing to stay at the Roosters. It was just funny that 6 months down the track he was back with the Roosters.

Biggest load of crap ever. Craig Wing will never go back to Souths now.

Paul Hewson

Juniors
Southern Rooster said:
Paul Hewson said:
RHYTHM AND STEALTH said:
When he signed with the Roosters and Souths were kicked out i read somewhere that he had a clause in his contract saying he could rejooin Souths if they were reinstated. Does anyone know about this

That was true. However, he decided against taking up the option. Wingy was ready to sign for Souths as soon as they got back in. The offer put on the table was laughable. He had no option but to stay.

Phil Gould who at the time was doing all the players negotiations at Souths was the one who also told Wing to stay at the Roosters. It was just funny that 6 months down the track he was back with the Roosters.

Wing will not go back to Souths now, but I can tell you that this is definately not crap.

Southern Rooster said:
Paul Hewson said:
RHYTHM AND STEALTH said:

Read it properly southernrooster

Stagger eel

Staff member
TIGERPies said:
yeah our premier league will definatly smash parras

oh!! here we go!! :roll:

let's stick to the rumoured signings shall we??

everyone knows you have nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.