What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Raider Ultra said:
He won't, it's just his manager trying to hold the Raiders over a barrel to get more money.

Just got my Big League in the mail and there is an article about it.

Page 3

Big Mick

Referee
umm no sh*t Kiwi

But it doesn't say Ross to Storm does it
NUH!

P.S. i've already seen that..and already commented on it in the Penrith forum thank you very much.

Storm were after him in 2004 before Penrith re-signed him early. There are strong rumors here that the club is still after him. I see that you've read this thread, so you must've read my reasoning behind it.

Big Mick

Referee
oh yeah your strong word down south reasoning, yeah, your CEO says they are after someone....i'm so convinced.

If u want Joel Clinton...TAKE HIM, but i sincerley hope our management is NOT STUPID enough to get rid of Ross and keep useless players like Swain, Galea, McLean, CLinton, F. Puletua

Hey, hey, hey, what's with the animosity? I hold no grudge against you or your club. This is the rumor signings thread isn't it, so take my word as nothing but rumor which I happened to come accross recently.

This is my source that the Storm were interested last year. This year, nothing concrete, hence, the rumor thread.

Big Mick

Referee
Thunderstruck said:
Hey, hey, hey, what's with the animosity? I hold no grudge against you or your club. This is the rumor signings thread isn't it, so take my word as nothing but rumor which I happened to come accross recently.

This is my source that the Storm were interested last year. This year, nothing concrete, hence, the rumor thread.

my bad.

I shouldn't be taking my anger with the Penrith management on you.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Raider Ultra said:
Smith will definetly be staying here. Flannery was never a chance anyway 69...

yea i know, not with ronald in charge but there was always the faint shimmer of hope

skeepe

Immortal
Well I bombed out with that Flannery rumour, what with him re-signing about an hour after I posted it, this one has more of a solid basis:

Tom Learoyd-Lahrs :arrow: Raiders

Frenzy.

Post Whore
skeepe said:
Well I bombed out with that Flannery rumour, what with him re-signing about an hour after I posted it, this one has more of a solid basis:

Tom Learoyd-Lahrs :arrow: Raiders

Interesting one. Have the Raiders got the cap room though. I mean they are struggling to get Smith in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts