What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davester

Juniors
Chris Walker (Roosters) :arrow: Wests Tigers or St.George - Illawarra Dragons

Reported in the Daily Telegraph. :?

Big Mick

Referee
HAHAHHAHA where is all this money from the dragons?

Signing Sheppard and Martenee mid-season and they can STILL afford to buy Walker. christ!

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Captain Jack Sparrow said:
Anasta => Roosters
Mason => Bulldogs
Bell => Souths
Orford => Storm!
Crocker => Storm
Harrison => Roosters
Matai => Sharks/Tigers
Randall => Sharks - NO
Berrigan => Everywhere
Chalk => Sharks

more ch ch ch changes

ch ch ch changes

Orford => Storm
Merritt => Souths (Will be released from final year with Sharks)
Harrison => Roosters/Souths (year with Rabbits - 2007 GC)
McGoldrick => Bulldogs
Berrigan => Broncos
Chalk => stay at Raiders.

Big Mick

Referee
Berrigan re-signed last night so thats not a scoop

And Chalk has a year to run as well so that aint either

Thats like saying

Wesser ==>Penrith

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Big Mick © said:
Berrigan re-signed last night so thats not a scoop

And Chalk has a year to run as well so that aint either

Thats like saying

Wesser ==>Penrith

Yes ignore Berrigan I just read on FOX he has agreed to terms.

As I have already said in this thread The Sharks were prepared to pay the Raiders out for Chalk. Players do get released sometimes. Not in this case now though.

Big Mick

Referee
Yes ignore Berrigan I just read on FOX he has agreed to terms.

As I have already said in this thread The Sharks were prepared to pay the Raiders out for Chalk. Players do get released sometimes. Not in this case now though.

Sweet as.

So I assume David SImmons will be Sharks fullback next season with Vince Mellars on the wing...seeing as he was selected for NSW Residents in that position?

Marc Calderwood ==> Manly BTW

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Big Mick © said:
Sweet as.

So I assume David SImmons will be Sharks fullback next season with Vince Mellars on the wing...seeing as he was selected for NSW Residents in that position?

Marc Calderwood ==> Manly BTW

Yes Simmons is earmarked as fullback, that's why Peachey is off. Mellars is going on the market so I don't know what will happen with him.

I'm led to believe the Chalk thing is to do with clearing room under the cap for J Smith. The sale of R O'Hara might of done that though.

Rumours of course :)

Biglance

Bench
Yes Simmons is earmarked as fullback, that's why Peachey is off. Mellars is going on the market so I don't know what will happen with him.

I'm led to believe the Chalk thing is to do with clearing room under the cap for J Smith. The sale of R O'Hara might of done that though.

Rumours of course :)
Reece Simmonds and Nick Youngquest im sure will be leaving the dragons both outside backs but you already had youngquest

Biglance

Bench
Davester said:
Chris Walker (Roosters) :arrow: Wests Tigers or St.George - Illawarra Dragons

Reported in the Daily Telegraph. :?
ill tell you now there is no chance of chris walker coming, there was a rumour we may have bought him if he was released this season but we got marteene

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Biglance said:
Reece Simmonds and Nick Youngquest im sure will be leaving the dragons both outside backs but you already had youngquest

I don't mind either of them. What about Wes? Has he been wrapped up yet?

skeepe

Immortal
Another rumour:

Jason Smith :arrow: Tigers

Although I have to say that Jason himself says he'll stay with Canberra, it is his manager who is making the noise about the Tigers making an offer (despite Smith not being given permission to talk to other clubs before June 30, I might add).

Source: Canberra Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts