What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

C.P

Juniors
I hope your wrong about McGoldrick and the bulldogs, he is tripe. And you sure you mean ben mcdougall or Luke?

White Poiner

Coach
Captain Jack Sparrow said:
And todays amendments

Anasta => Roosters
Orford => Souths
Matai => Sharks
Merritt => Souths
McGoldrick => Knights/Bulldogs
Ross => Sharks (final talks on Wednesday - decision coming soon)
Dumas => Roosters
Aitken => Souths
Ben MacDogall => Sharks

Douges would be a great signing, he f**kin goes hard in attack as well. Goes well, any chance of luke coming to the sharks as well?

Tim Brasher

Juniors
As strange as this sounds ive heard that Matt Orford will be a bunny in season 06 and Ben Ross is seriously considering their offer. I wonder what Steve Bell will think about this... Anyway we should find out if this comes true later in the week

Frenzy.

Post Whore
C.P said:
I hope your wrong about McGoldrick and the bulldogs, he is tripe. And you sure you mean ben mcdougall or Luke?

No, I mean Ben

And Goldy will more than likely be a Knight.

Poiner, we won't get Luke, we won't even try.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Tim Brasher said:
As strange as this sounds ive heard that Matt Orford will be a bunny in season 06 and Ben Ross is seriously considering their offer. I wonder what Steve Bell will think about this... Anyway we should find out if this comes true later in the week

Not strange. Orford a bunny is a strong rumour. Big BIG offer. Around 1/2 mill in total I'm led to believe

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Tim Brasher said:

Do mean the sharks?

Balmain Bug

Juniors
My mail is that Ben Galea from Wests Tigers inked on the dotted line for 3 extra years. Signed tonight. This is yet to be released/confirmed officially.

innsaneink

Referee
Balmain Bug said:
My mail is that Ben Galea from Wests Tigers inked on the dotted line for 3 extra years. Signed tonight. This is yet to be released/confirmed officially.

Hope this mail is stronger than this tip.:lol:

Balmain Bug said:
Wests Tigers to make shock signing on 11/7/05 You read it here first guys.

This will blow your socks off.

Monday 11/7/05.

Kiwi

First Grade
Balmain Bug said:

You get good stuff in the mail, I just get bills :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts