What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Southern Rooster said:
Craig Wing will be halfback.
Anasta in the 6
Chad Randall in the 9.

Le'Strange on the bench.

:lol: You think Ricky would drop Finch haha.

Incase you didn't know, Finch only just re-signed for 2 or 3 years on a relatively big money deal, so he won't be playing premier league :lol:

ParraDude_Jay said:
:lol: You think Ricky would drop Finch haha.

Incase you didn't know, Finch only just re-signed for 2 or 3 years on a relatively big money deal, so he won't be playing premier league :lol:

Firman signed a big deal at the start of the season too. We have a solid tag and release policy at Bondi Junction.

Langers

Juniors
It's not as though Randall would cost the Roosters a lot. Souths have offered him a contract as well (according to Barwick on NRL Deluxe). Looks like it may be another Souths vs. Roosters battle.

Franko

Juniors
Langers said:
It's not as though Randall would cost the Roosters a lot. Souths have offered him a contract as well (according to Barwick on NRL Deluxe). Looks like it may be another Souths vs. Roosters battle.

I don't mind Randall as a player, however after signing Stu Webb and Trent Young as a very good back up, don't know if Souths need him which is a funny thing to say i know!

Frenzy.

Post Whore
siclad_5 said:
for any idea on how long he's coming over for?

No idea, and it's not definite. 4 clubs have actually shown interest in Zeus but he leans towards 2. 'Dogs and Knights.

Sharks are also keen to re sign him but it's unlikely I believe.

Zaphod

Juniors
randall will be a good pickup for any club looking to attack the blindside for every play and dont want their 9 making any dummy half runs

Bumble

First Grade
Langers said:

What the hell would we need another hooker for?

Spike

First Grade
Rooster's fans will be able to give a better description but I believe James is an former Australian schoolboy rep and covers 5/8, halfback and hooker. I think he also repped for NSW residents or NSW u/19 this year, I forget which.

t-ba

Post Whore
Zaphod said:
randall will be a good pickup for any club looking to attack the blindside for every play and dont want their 9 making any dummy half runs

Haven't you seen that earth shattering new play he has put in his arsenal now?

The old Kick straight down the fullbacks throat on the third tackle ploy. absolute quality...

Atleast he lulls the markers into a flase sense of security before dunners runs on...

Bumble

First Grade
Spike said:
Rooster's fans will be able to give a better description but I believe James is an former Australian schoolboy rep and covers 5/8, halfback and hooker. I think he also repped for NSW residents or NSW u/19 this year, I forget which.

Melbourne signing another halfback...hmm...

Corbin

Juniors
I rekon that Randell rumour to the rooster is a LOAD OF sh*t there is NO WAY we will be bale to fit him under our cap.

Mzilikazi

Juniors
Zaphod said:
Or for a club that wants to win bachelor of the year every year.

Amazing that he hasn't been snapped up yet. :lol:

Spike said:
He's also still playing in JF. Off contract this year, he might be stuck behind Finch, Anasta, Wing, and Soward, seeing that he's in the mould of Cooper Cronk.

The club was resigned to losing Orford two months ago after he responded negatively to the club's 3 year $400K offer back in April so they've been courting James Aubusson for the last month or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts