What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
If Ross signs with Melbourne, expect Robbie Kearns to return from whence he came...Cronulla.

Courtesy of an interview on Talkin' Sport on 2SM.

On a good little earner for a 34 year old as well I hear EA. Word on the mall in Cronulla is something like $300k

Balmain Bug

Juniors
innsaneink said:
Hope this mail is stronger than this tip.:lol:

Yes true mate. That one did/has not quite come off yet has it. It caused too much of a storm, I should have kept it to myself.

Now, the Galea mail was correct. 1st one on the net.

Also I was 1st on the net with the suggestion that Anasta was a Rooster. I posted the details on the 24 June.

Can't be right always.
icon12.gif

Everlovin' Antichrist said:
If Ross signs with Melbourne, expect Robbie Kearns to return from whence he came...Cronulla.

Courtesy of an interview on Talkin' Sport on 2SM.

He will retire, The Club has got him in a 2 year management role at the club

Captain Jack Sparrow said:
On a good little earner for a 34 year old as well I hear EA. Word on the mall in Cronulla is something like $300k
Except Steve Rogers have come out and denied interest in Kearns in the papers.

skeepe

Immortal
maxpower3000 said:

Canberra Raiders

COACH : Matthew Elliott
QLD Feeder Club: South Logan Magpies

• OFF CONTRACT : Steve FRANCISCUS, Jason SMITH, Tyran SMITH, Terry CAMPESE, Jarrod LAWRENCE, Jason WILLIAMS, Beau MUNDINE

Jason Smith has re-signed, Terry Campese , Beau Mundine and Jason Williams all have another year on their contract, not sure about Lawrence. Franciscus is believe to have already been released, Tyran Smith will either retire or play in England next season.

The only Raider we are waiting on for next season is Matt Adamson, who does not appear on your list.

Nuffs

Bench
storm offered him a job for after he retires which they expected would be this year

unfortunately for the storm, he wants another year

storm don't want him for next year, so he'll go elsewhere

i wouldn't mind him at cronulla but $300K is a bit over the top

shadow grinder

First Grade
Nuffs said:
storm offered him a job for after he retires which they expected would be this year

unfortunately for the storm, he wants another year

storm don't want him for next year, so he'll go elsewhere

i wouldn't mind him at cronulla but $300K is a bit over the top

sharks said they arent intrested in him.

kearns has always siad if he pulls up fit and with no injury and still wants to play then he will...he talked to bellamy at the start of this year and bellamy told him that there are a number of good forwards coming up and that kearns spot isnt garunteed. kearns wants to stay and storm want him to stay for one more year. but if we are to get ross and orford then kearns may miss out, which is a real shame........i hope he stays on.

Stagger eel

Staff member
shadow grinder said:
sharks said they arent intrested in him.

kearns has always siad if he pulls up fit and with no injury and still wants to play then he will...he talked to bellamy at the start of this year and bellamy told him that there are a number of good forwards coming up and that kearns spot isnt garunteed. kearns wants to stay and storm want him to stay for one more year. but if we are to get ross and orford then kearns may miss out, which is a real shame........i hope he stays on.

he did say the other night that Steve Rogers did contact him and is willing to talk turkey if the Storm sign Ross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts