What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

rooster69

Juniors
Franko said:
Manly fans don't get excited, when you hear Orford is firming to play for Manly next year. It in fact means Jeff Orford is coming out of retirement to replace Scott Donald.

quality replacement imo.....

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Captain Jack Sparrow said:
Crocker => Bulldogs - old
Galloway => Tigers going to go hard for him
Cayless => Sharks - old
Mason => Sharks going to go hard for him - old
Vagana => Gold Coast 2007 - old

All rumours at this stage. No negotiations of course .......

I'll claim this one too! :lol:

$650k over three years.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
da_sharks said:
Ross => Sharks (as expected Sharks have come in over the top of Storm)

are you sure he's coming to the sharks. that will be just great thanks....

No, it was a rumour.

However, with the Galloway signing with the Tigers we look a better chance at getting Ross. Sharks have offered Ross WAY over his market value IMO

Something around $380k a year I am led to believe.

cainen

Juniors
Penrith could have Ross secured for the next two years for 220k. They're idiots letting him go when he's obviously worth over 300.

Kiwi

First Grade
No, it was a rumour.

However, with the Galloway signing with the Tigers we look a better chance at getting Ross. Sharks have offered Ross WAY over his market value IMO

Something around $380k a year I am led to believe.

Is Stevens retiring? are they losing Nutley?

Stevens retireing. Body not up to NRL. Bad knees and back. Hardly trains.

Nutley i think at the time of resigning his last contract said this will see him out. It finishes next year and i expect that to be the last we will see of him. Hutch out of contract next year.

Considering Ross is the only option in the pipeline at this stage (and we might not even get him) some of our massive Flegg boys are gonna have to mature physically and in their football in the next fews years otherwise we will be screwed.

siclad_5

Juniors
"Meanwhile, Braith Anasta's manager Greg Willett on Tuesday said the NSW five-eighth would not begin negotiations with South Sydney and the Sydney Roosters until Monday at the earliest. "

NRL website.

this is starting to P!ss me off ay, he was supposed to have sign with someone last week!

The Informer

Juniors
cainen said:
Penrith could have Ross secured for the next two years for 220k. They're idiots letting him go when he's obviously worth over 300.

Penrith can't keep him on that. Story goes his contract has upgrades based on rep games, which he has now achieved with his Origin games this yr. They can't afford the upgrades and fit under the cap so he has to go.

choc_soldier

Coach
I heard that Lau'ititi was linked with Penrith, in a swap with Galuavo... but this was before this whole Ross thing blew up.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
siclad_5 said:
"Meanwhile, Braith Anasta's manager Greg Willett on Tuesday said the NSW five-eighth would not begin negotiations with South Sydney and the Sydney Roosters until Monday at the earliest. "

NRL website.

this is starting to P!ss me off ay, he was supposed to have sign with someone last week!

Anasta talking to DOGS again!!!

Looking at offloading players to keep him as his preferred option is to stay.

siclad_5

Juniors
Anasta talking to DOGS again!!!

Looking at offloading players to keep him as his preferred option is to stay.

but he wants half a million a year.... surely the dogs dont have THAT much room to move:rolleyes:

siclad_5

Juniors
I heard something today that i found interesting, has anyone else heard about
Adam Macdougall linking back up with the knights?
i heard they may be in negotiation after the Carney talks have basically fallen through :s

Franko

Juniors
siclad_5 said:
I heard something today that i found interesting, has anyone else heard about
Adam Macdougall linking back up with the knights?
i heard they may be in negotiation after the Carney talks have basically fallen through :s

NO but if that's the case could be why Luke hasn't re-signed. Might lose them both.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
siclad_5 said:
but he wants half a million a year.... surely the dogs dont have THAT much room to move:rolleyes:

Deferred payments.

If a player wants $X over 3 years it doesn't have to be paid as $X divided by 3.

Clubs can pay different amounts each year to get to the total amount. It's the most commonly used legal way around the cap.

Just a rumour as always though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts