What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been talking to my mate @ Manly during the week. He thinks the following will happen. (DO NOT TAKE THIS AS CONFIRMED, IT IS RUMOUR, AND WILL REMAIN RUMOUR UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE).

Craig Fitzgibbon ----------> Souths
Nate Myles ----------> Souths
Jamie Lyon -------------> Souths
Lincoln Withers ---------> Souths

What you all thought about Kane Cleal leaving Manly is false. Manly told Cleal to leave. Supposively Crusher wasnt too happy and is following his son to Souths (taking with him Jamie Lyon).

Just telling you what i've heard.

Sea Eagle Scuba

Vicious

Bench
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
Been talking to my mate @ Manly during the week. He thinks the following will happen. (DO NOT TAKE THIS AS CONFIRMED, IT IS RUMOUR, AND WILL REMAIN RUMOUR UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE).

Craig Fitzgibbon ----------> Souths
Nate Myles ----------> Souths
Jamie Lyon -------------> Souths
Lincoln Withers ---------> Souths

What you all thought about Kane Cleal leaving Manly is false. Manly told Cleal to leave. Supposively Crusher wasnt too happy and is following his son to Souths (taking with him Jamie Lyon).

Just telling you what i've heard.

Sea Eagle Scuba

I`m not a Souths fan, but i reckon it`d be great for the game if some players of that calibre did join the bunnies. Withers goes ok, but he`s contracted to the Raiders and the Rabbitohs could probably do without him in any case. As far as the hooking spot goes they should just start with the tough tackling Stuart Webb and sign Rangi Chase from the Wests Tigers for an attacking option.

leaguegod692

Juniors
ryan cross > dogs
fitzgibbon > souths
tonga > reds
L.macdougall > dogs (very strong)
asotasi > st helens (very strong)
maitua to re sign for 3 years in next 2 weeks ( almost 100 %)

Kiwi

First Grade
RHYTHM AND STEALTH said:
Brent Webb------------>Broncos
Hunt ------------------>Halfback

Dear god no.

I'd rather Parfitt gets the job, Boyd or we sign Greenshields all over Webb.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
John Lang--------->Souths
Vagana & Bird----->Souths
400k player-------->Souths

Just what ive heard through VERY reliable source out Redfern way

Status
Not open for further replies.