What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mick

Referee
I was hoping Penrith would go for Webster...guess not.

Stevey Turner would be interesting....he wont be getting fullback spot...wonder why he'd go there and not to Souths or Bulldogs like wat was being assumed.

Briza

Juniors
Big Mick © said:
Cause he's accepted a deal at Manly worth in total alot more than that but only $225,000 under the salary cap.

Source, proof?
And some fool gave you Admin duties?:?

Big Mick

Referee
Turn of events:

Pritchard expected to sign with Penrith by the end of the week for what Penrith initially offered.

I dunno...i'm happy, yet not.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Big Mick © said:
Turn of events:

Pritchard expected to sign with Penrith by the end of the week for what Penrith initially offered.

I dunno...i'm happy, yet not.

hopefully thats true with presto going youll need him next season

Y2Eel

First Grade
Danos said:
Yeah.. cause Frank would make an excellent 5/8..

:crazy: where did i say he was going to play 5/8 they need all the damn talent they can get....

cos without presto they lack alot in attack and add the loss of Frank then what have they got?? lewis rodney...

Moron...........

Danos

Juniors
Y2Eel said:
:crazy: where did i say he was going to play 5/8 they need all the damn talent they can get....

cos without presto they lack alot in attack and add the loss of Frank then what have they got?? lewis rodney...

Moron...........

I should have used the [sarcasm] [/sarcasm] tags. :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts