What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Thread

eaglerock

Juniors
Cronk was rumoured but i highly doubt it, they will blodd DCE for next year and stick with that. and willie is no chance.

Matai will go unfortunatley, which leaves Whare to step up and once they punt Farar HOPEFULLY they will slot in Hop jr...

zombie jesus

Staff member
James Graham would be my dream signing, I hope we are in te running for him, remember we were the ones to first show interest in Burgess before Souths hopped along. Any big aggressive forward would do me at the moment.

Daddycool

Juniors
The talk around the traps of cash flow problems might be right. With the major sponsor walking out and the inability to retain players.... There may not be any big name signings for some time.

cupid

Juniors
Hopefully we can get a new sponsor soon to subside those rumours. I fear we may have to relocate, if the matter are true and things are getting worse. If we do reclocare I will still support us no matter what.

Last edited:

mortz

chris bailey to the sharks, anyone heard that?
it is in rlw and was on 2ky this morning

mortz

hahaha, i read that in the other thread dutchy, i hope it is as well, i like phil, so there is a soft spot for chris

MSIH

Bench
I just prayed for the first time since I was 3 that this would eventuate. We should've never signed up the brother of the biggest turd to ever wear a Manly jersey.